Universal har-mo-ny 2 (by BorderLeap)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, May 28, 2014.

1. kamuikurou

kamuikurou Member

Aug 6, 2013
    I've received the code, thanks a bunch for the prize! I'm really looking forward to complete all the levels and go through all of the soundtracks. Merry Christmas and happy holiday to you too!

2. CygnetSeven

CygnetSeven Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010
    Just started playing tonight and was cruising along until I hit #9. Ouch! Time to strap on the thinking cap. Great game though, I thought it was going to be too easy, ha. Silly me. Can't wait to share it with friends, this will be an awesome party game on the iPad. Thanks!

3. borderLeap

borderLeap Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Aug 9, 2012
    Founder & Game Creator @ BorderLeap
    Hey CygnetSeven wanted to say thanks for the feedback! :D Sorry took a few days to get back to you - been a super busy week working on launch prep for Alpha Omega. Glad you were able to check it out and use the code!

Yeah Christmas level 9 hits you hard and then it goes uphill from there... The other paths (bloom, refresh, etc) have a more spaced-out difficulty increase.

How far have you been able to make it?

4. borderLeap

Patreon Silver

Aug 9, 2012
    Starbucks Codes Available

I have a handful of these cards left and they expire today. Happy to share with anyone that hasn't played the game yet! If anyone would like one, just reply and I can send you a code.

This game is $3.99 so this is a good deal - and I'm confident you'll enjoy it :)

[​IMG]

5. TheGreatEscaper

TheGreatEscaper Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2014
    I would love a code, thank you!

6. borderLeap

Patreon Silver

Aug 9, 2012
    #46 borderLeap, Sep 8, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2015
    Sent! I have more still......

Side note - they're only good for those in the US or Canada...

7. TheGreatEscaper

TheGreatEscaper Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2014
    I was shocked at the sheer amount of content in the game! I thought that the different seasons and moods were simply a choice of palette until I hit a roadblock at 9, went back to the level select and saw that the different palettes had entirely different puzzles. Most 'zen' experiences like this are usually quite short, so I'm astounded by the value of this one. I was lucky enough to get a code for this but it's a great deal at 3.99 - you're getting several hundred puzzles, and believe me when I say that things get pretty tricky.
    Despite some devious puzzles with one or two blocks that seem impossible to get correct, it's a very relaxing experience with a brilliant soundtrack and very soothing pastel colours. A must buy, and for once I can say this is a game that delivers on both quality and quantity.

8. borderLeap

Patreon Silver

Aug 9, 2012
    Thank you for the kind words and glad you're enjoying the game! Yep each "path" as I call it has a set of 100 entirely new puzzles. A few have 125... total number of puzzles in the game is 1000.

After you get through this game you can pick up Harmony 3 :) http://playharmonygame.com