iPad Street Fighter X Tekken by Capcom

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by banger1103, Sep 19, 2012.

1. hellokitt

hellokitt Well-Known Member

Jul 4, 2012
    I loved the trailer. good graphics

2. Houmous

Houmous Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2012
    I don't understand what's a neutral jump jk. And what about the new numbers on the main screen, what are the 10/20 thing? Anyone knows? My rank is now like 32th but I know I'm not that good, is it like 32th of the level 31? I'm confused now...

3. Pooter

Pooter Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2011
    Neutral Jk means jumping straight up and down with a kick.

The numbers are dates. It's showing your wins/rank for that time period.

4. Houmous

Sep 4, 2012
    Thanks.

Why is neutral jump kick different from foward or backward jump kick? And what are they?

5. Jibba

Jibba Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2009
    I don't know why I haven't played around with him as a secondary. I keep meaning to but haven't gotten around to it. You know you want to give in to the dark side and re-download.

Yeah, but so far it's only unlockable at level 44 and only allows for one round matches. The article about the update made it seem as if that's being changed with the update, which should hit very soon.

6. NorrisForever79

NorrisForever79 Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2012
    I'm at level 15, I won 20 match in a row but level remain the same, only in case of revenge level up more! It's the only way to level up?

7. Jibba

Jibba Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2009
    Lose on purpose and get those revenge points. Sadly, the best option if you're focused on leveling up is lose 1, win 3, lose 1, win 3, rinse repeat.

8. Jibba

Jibba Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2009
    Neutral jump is money. Have you ever faced a Ryu who jumped straight up and kicked on the way down? They will hit you if you're crouching, and if you're blocking while standing, they'll walk up and throw you. There are a lot of variations of this, and neutral jumps are useful for a lot of other reasons as well (e.g., they avoid many wakeup attacks and put you in a great position to punish.

9. VaroFN

VaroFN Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2011
    You can do anything except changing chars. Of course you can only use 3 bars.

Wow, 512 with Hwo?! I think I need to begin using Flamingo. I never use it because my game doesn't register it while playing online.
    About tired chars, I've found that if you don't change between your two chars, the char you're using will get tired, which means that he will deal less damage.

10. CaptYadierPR

CaptYadierPR Well-Known Member

Mar 27, 2012
    Network Marketing
    Puerto Rico
    Your confused, damage scale is not the same as getting tired. When opponent has less than 50 percent hp the damage scale makes you combos do less damage. This happens in volt too.

11. CaptYadierPR

Mar 27, 2012
    Network Marketing
    Puerto Rico
    Chun-Li holding a charge before the combo 550 damage
    Nina holding a charge before the combo 585 damage

12. Houmous

Sep 4, 2012
    Originally Posted by fffan7777 View Post
    511 with Hwo: (corner) j.hk, flamingo, p, p, flamingo, p, p, super

Oh, and what is tired character?

Kaz can do 570 max with just hp and electrics into super.

633 with Paul: lv2 charge, ch lv2 sp, df+k, p, p, db+sp, qcf+sp, d+sp, super. There's enough time if you do a launcher with your anchor when going against their anchor and start charging when you get tagged in. Now, if any of the lv5 dmg set atk gem gets activated, it's a one touch death.

sorry to be annoying but for paul what's db+sp? is it down back plus sp? and what about qcf+sp? this one i have no idea.

thanks and sorry again for my newbieness.

13. Houmous

Sep 4, 2012
    The best I got with ryu was 505, if you don't have better i'll post it, but I'm sure someone does.

14. Houmous

Sep 4, 2012
    I have to say, for me the one who'll become the more scary is once a couple of people master her is nina, today again I played a guy who managed to cancel my super and my cross-art by the arm breaker stuff. It's the only one I konw that can do that as far as I know. Also once she throw you in the air, you bounce for ages!! it doesn't do that much damage but as I don't know her combo i loose every single time against a good nina.

15. VaroFN

VaroFN Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2011
    #875 VaroFN, Oct 29, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2012
    Really? I'm sure I tried this in Training and I always wait till the enemy's health bar replenishes, so IDK. I will try it again to see what happens.
    Anyway, if that's true, Hugo is even more deadly than before. I HATE HUGOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    EDIT: I just tried it, and yes, it seems that I deal less damage with each hit if the opponent's health is below 50%, but I deal max damage if the enemy is "death" (empty health bar).

16. CaptYadierPR

Mar 27, 2012
    Network Marketing
    Puerto Rico
    db = down back, qcf = quarter circle forward

17. CaptYadierPR

Mar 27, 2012
    Network Marketing
    Puerto Rico
    Nina is sooo deadly once people learn how to use her. Of the few times ive lost was in nina mirrors. She has low stamina (hp) though and her combos for max damage need very good timing an meter if you dont have time for a charge, but practice makes perfect.

18. kyorishin

kyorishin Well-Known Member

Apr 3, 2012
    黑客
    中国
    Hwo still takes the cake!

19. alan.hk

alan.hk Active Member

Oct 28, 2012
    Annoying Hugo

Met an annoying Hugo and would want to ask how you would beat this.

When he got frustrated and got near, he continuously use dp -> f+sp. I saw this coming, but due to lag my jump input do not register before he caught me (quite close, around 0.7 character width), even I tried immediately after blocking the dp. I got into this 5 times in 2 matches without way to jump.

Is it possible to hit him when he start to run? I remember he cannot be hit in this state.

I use Paul and Hugo and the low kicks are too slow.

20. NorrisForever79

NorrisForever79 Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2012
    Any news about the update? Maybe for Christmas? I would like to see a better multi with minor lag!