$10 x 2 GC contest: What D'Ya Know?

05-06-2014, 02:38 PM
$15 iTunes Gift Code received. Thanks very much!
05-06-2014, 02:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreadnok View Post
Meaning no disrespect but don't you think if you post a contest here you owe itto those who took part to announce the names of the winners here as well? Else people will have their doubts about any new contests you might post in the future
Sorry, I was going to respond earlier but I got tied up at work.

05-06-2014, 05:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegdogent View Post
Honestly, I wasn't sure if that was the way it should be handled.

The original two selected were Warbird1500 and klink. After we added the third, as already revealed, iANiMeX was chosen.

There really is nothing shady going on.
Not accusing you of anything it's just that lots of times contest end and we never know if someone has won it. Nothing wrong with contacting the winners but what about the others that entered..... They at least deserve to know the outcome I think.

Some devs post a contest here but only announce the winners on their FB or twitter pages. I think if you post here in the beginning then you should also post here at the end. That's just one mans view and not a slight against you at all

Game center:dreadnokv1/ Twitter:@dreadnokv1
Ravenmark:Scourge of Estellion Best TBS since Advance Wars http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/raven...6806?ls=1&mt=8
05-06-2014, 08:47 PM
Congrats to the winners!
05-06-2014, 11:52 PM
dreadnok,
I appreciate your feedback. This was new to me as well, so I definitely want to make sure that I do things in a way that you all will welcome me back in the future.
05-07-2014, 08:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegdogent View Post
Honestly, I wasn't sure if that was the way it should be handled.

The original two selected were Warbird1500 and klink. After we added the third, as already revealed, iANiMeX was chosen.

There really is nothing shady going on.
I feel some shady things are going on here at TouchArcade
05-07-2014, 08:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Game.PN View Post
I feel some shady things are going on here at TouchArcade
If you feel that way you should post your thoughts in the top thread of this forum "Looking for suggestions for contest guidelines for this forum."
05-07-2014, 10:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by klink View Post
If you feel that way you should post your thoughts in the top thread of this forum "Looking for suggestions for contest guidelines for this forum."
LOL,Anyway that's my feeling that what is going on here at TA
05-12-2014, 06:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Game.PN View Post
LOL,Anyway that's my feeling that what is going on here at TA
Alright alright, you caught us. The truth is..we're all app dealers, and we only give contest prizes in dark, shady alleyways that aren't suspicious at all.

Thanks for the contest!