09-22-2014, 02:33 AM
The orientation problem on ios8 is because, when you ask the device the screen size, it now takes orientation into account. Given that a lot of apps have had this problem and it takes a few minutes to fix, you'd think Apple would check for it! The fix is to make sure your device is in landscape mode before running the game
09-22-2014, 11:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cy@n View Post
Level 7 highscore: cheat or shortcut?
Yeah, looks like cheat. Easy enough to take care of!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlennX View Post
The orientation problem on ios8 is because, when you ask the device the screen size, it now takes orientation into account. Given that a lot of apps have had this problem and it takes a few minutes to fix, you'd think Apple would check for it! The fix is to make sure your device is in landscape mode before running the game
It seems like every iOS release there is some new issue with orientation. But you're right that it's an easy fix, and we'll get that in there asap.

09-23-2014, 06:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeg123 View Post
Yeah, looks like cheat. Easy enough to take care of!

It seems like every iOS release there is some new issue with orientation. But you're right that it's an easy fix, and we'll get that in there asap.
I'm just slightly irritated that the fix I submitted for Topia, which handles this issue, has native support for iPhone6 and 6+ resolutions, videos in the app store AND was submitted less than 24 hours after the XCode6 GM release is still 'in review'...

-=< Fat Owl With A Jetpack >=-
-=< Topia World Builder >=-
-=< Twitter >=-
-=< Blog >=-
09-23-2014, 11:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlennX View Post
I'm just slightly irritated that the fix I submitted for Topia, which handles this issue, has native support for iPhone6 and 6+ resolutions, videos in the app store AND was submitted less than 24 hours after the XCode6 GM release is still 'in review'...
Yeah, review times have been all over the place the past couple of weeks. Though that seems excessively long if you submitted your update then. Not sure what to say, app store submission is such a mysterious black box.
09-24-2014, 09:03 PM
Got this last week when the bundles came out, haven't been keeping up with iOS releases these days, but this game is fantastic.

Just finished 100% I've got some pretty good times on some levels too.

Twitter: @Zincous
09-24-2014, 09:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zincous View Post
Got this last week when the bundles came out, haven't been keeping up with iOS releases these days, but this game is fantastic.

Just finished 100% I've got some pretty good times on some levels too.

Nice! I'm glad you were able to find some time to play the game, and that you enjoyed it!
01-26-2015, 06:35 AM
Just decided to go on TA after a long time of being absent, and just in time for another release by BeaverTap Games! You have my support as always. Happy to see you guys still creating games.