★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
09-14-2013, 03:48 PM
New icon looks a lot like the Daddy Was A Thief icon...

09-14-2013, 03:51 PM
No gold coin though.

10-20-2013, 04:04 PM
If you've been waiting for iCade support for Bellyfish, time to check it out (actually, it's been in there for the last couple of updates). Thanks again to Connector for nudging us on this, and for his help beta testing.

We'll also add support for the iOS 7 compatible controllers when they become available (and surely, pressure-sensitive controls will be a better substitute for the tilt controls)

About the icon-similarity.. Totally unintentional, only so many cliches about how a thief looks like
10-21-2013, 06:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFrost View Post
New icon looks a lot like the Daddy Was A Thief icon...

Nah, the DWaT icon looks like Peter Griffin, and the Bellyfish icon looks nothing like Peter Griffin.

DBC

I give up.
10-21-2013, 07:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drummerboycroy View Post
Nah, the DWaT icon looks like Peter Griffin, and the Bellyfish icon looks nothing like Peter Griffin.

DBC
More than Petter Griffin, it reminds me more of Andy Richter...
10-21-2013, 08:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFrost View Post
More than Petter Griffin, it reminds me more of Andy Richter...
Wait... I see it now. Is it possible that Andy Richter... IS Peter Griffin?

DBC

I give up.
11-01-2013, 02:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by baris View Post
If you've been waiting for iCade support for Bellyfish, time to check it out (actually, it's been in there for the last couple of updates). Thanks again to Connector for nudging us on this, and for his help beta testing.

We'll also add support for the iOS 7 compatible controllers when they become available (and surely, pressure-sensitive controls will be a better substitute for the tilt controls)

About the icon-similarity.. Totally unintentional, only so many cliches about how a thief looks like
Bellyfish is crashing on startup after I updated. Is this an ios 7 problem or an icade problem (plasma sky had problems with ios 7 and icade).
11-02-2013, 05:49 PM
I think it might be a problem with the combination of iCade and iOS 7, I'll fix it and let you know
03-29-2014, 02:35 PM
There's something wrong with "near miss" on iOS 6, iPhone 4S. No matter what I do, I never register near misses in my current quest (have to near miss two in one game) - but on my mum's copy of bellyfish (iPhone 4, iOS 7) they register easily. What's going on?