Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > General Game Discussion and Questions

Old 08-12-2013, 01:19 PM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

Not sure if this game has been mentioned yet but Punch Quest is freakin insane and should definitely be bought! Especially for $.99, that game is wicked fun!

Edit: Punch Quest is free now

Last edited by ScotDamn; 08-12-2013 at 04:44 PM.. Reason: Price adjustment
Old 08-12-2013, 11:54 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScotDamn View Post
This is a terrific thread. Ive learned about a lot of really awesome games! Thanks everyone!

I would definitely say Kairosoft games are solid and offer plenty to sink your teeth into.

I would also recommend The World Ends With You: Solo Remix. The only downside to that game is the amount of space it takes, but it's a triple A full fledged game with some of the best and unique game play mechanics I've ever experienced.

Also I highly recommend Might and Magic; Clash of Heroes. I was straight up addicted to that game for quite some time. Super fun battle system!

I havent played it yet but I have my eye on Spellsword which looks to be a fun RPG/Platform type game. Another game I have my eye on is Palm Kingdoms 2 deluxe. It looks freakin awesome if your into Heroes of Might and Magic type games.

It's helped me too I've always been the one to buy games as soon as they come out and just get flat out bored with them. All the input is great lets keep this thread going!!!!
Old 08-13-2013, 12:54 AM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

If you people are actually buying recommendations here... don't proceed any further unless you've tried the Kingturn games or Fall of Angels; those are some of the best games on App Store. Following that proceed to Partia: The Broke Lineage and Knights of the Phantom Castle, or Cavern. These apps have never left my iDevice.
Old 08-13-2013, 02:47 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by undeadcow View Post
If you people are actually buying recommendations here... don't proceed any further unless you've tried the Kingturn games or Fall of Angels; those are some of the best games on App Store. Following that proceed to Partia: The Broke Lineage and Knights of the Phantom Castle, or Cavern. These apps have never left my iDevice.
I have kingturn rpg but how is fall of angel?