Fruit Ninja -> FREE (2 Year Anniversary) Redeem now

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by niezam, May 22, 2012.

1. TakenXXDeadly

TakenXXDeadly Well-Known Member

Jun 7, 2011
    Student
    Sorry to say... But who doesn't have this game?

2. Trysis3

Trysis3 Well-Known Member

Jul 14, 2009
    You beat me to that question !!

3. MystikSun

MystikSun Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2009
    Me :3

4. Snake Eater

Snake Eater Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2011
    I didn't until this deal

5. Neswii

Neswii Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2011
    Aww, I just redeemed this one on free my apps! No matter, I sent my sis the code.

6. Gunlock

Gunlock Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2010
    Actually I never bought this game, because a long time ago I managed to grab Veggie Samurai for free and to be honest it wasn’t really my cup of tea. Good idea, fun gameplay (although it was a total clone of Fruit Ninja) but couldn’t keep my interest for more than two minutes.
    So I thought I’ll grab a free copy here, clicked “redeem” on the site, pasted the code to iTunes on my PC and… “the code was already used”:(. I can’t redeem a second code, the website won’t give me a second one. Oh well, bad luck I think. Back to my huge backlog then:D

7. backtothis

backtothis im in ur base killin ur d00dz
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    Still the best "one-more-go" casual game on the iOS. Nothing beats the same-device multiplayer on the iPad.

8. Juuicetin

Juuicetin Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2010
    Anyone else having problems getting the code to work? It keeps saying that this code has already been used.

9. AENIGMA

AENIGMA Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2011
    NY
    I'm having the same problem. Tried 3 codes, all used.

10. Foamy

Foamy Member

Nov 22, 2010
    me too.

from iTunes: This code has already been used. Each code may only be used once.

11. Gunlock

Dec 13, 2010
    Same here. Seems like something is wrong with issuing the codes. Every attempt to redeem ends with "code already used" message.

12. DodgerBlue016

DodgerBlue016 Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2011
    I create awesome paper airplanes that I will sell
    Here
    #13 DodgerBlue016, May 23, 2012
    Last edited: May 23, 2012
    Seriously, how do so many people (and most of them senior members I've seen active on the forums a lot, meaning they're big on iOS gaming) still NOT HAVE FRUIT NINJA.

(Edited: And also no this is not derogatory in any way to those who want it for another device. I'm questioning how people don't have it at all)

13. chapel07

chapel07 Well-Known Member

Jan 3, 2012
    from what i understand..people can get the same code/haflbrick may issue the same code to different people..so i guess this is like "the fastest one wins" type :)

EDIT:
    i have FN in my iPad and FN:piB in my ipod touch :D

14. Gunlock

Dec 13, 2010
    Why should I buy a game that I don't want to buy, a game that does not interest me at all? Because lots of people bought it? Because it's one buck? Come on, I think you are exaggerating a bit:) Different players, different tastes.

15. nfong

nfong Well-Known Member

Aug 30, 2011
    Although this is an extremely generous move from Halfbrick, I really hope this doesn't mean a huge IAP onslaught from the next update, with the Starfruit and whatnot.

16. I have the game already, but I wanted to see if I could get a code for a friend, so I went to the website, and I too got the code was already used error. So didn't work, oh well.

I just bought the hd version yesterday for a buck because I wanted to see what the new update would look like on my new ipad. I was wondering if hd version would go free, and if the one dollar sale on the ipad hd version would end... But I played the safe route and just bought it, multiplayer on the hd is great! Sometimes i play that version with just myself with 2 styluses. It gets kinda crazy playing it this way... Haha

17. burn

burn Well-Known Member

May 20, 2011
    Sys Admin
    +1.

This game doesn't really appeal to me that much.

Figured I would grab a code to see if there's something I'm missing between it and VS but it looks like they're all gone.

Oh well .... you snooze you loose. :)

18. brent.stabbs@gmail.com

[email protected] New Member

May 8, 2012
    On iPhone, had a problem copy/pasting like others, but opening the link in Safari and using the site's redeem button worked.

Try redeeming through iTunes instead of the AppStore.

19. jeffyg3

jeffyg3 Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2010
    I think I might be blind. I'm not seeing a redeem button :confused:

I have the iPad version, wouldn't mind the iPhone one.