Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1911  
Old 03-02-2015, 09:46 AM
zdn zdn is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 20
Default

Sad. Still don't know where to catch an Arcadian Pike... Can't find anything on the web.
Reply With Quote
  #1912  
Old 03-02-2015, 11:32 AM
Infinity89 Infinity89 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 1,894
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zdn View Post
Sad. Still don't know where to catch an Arcadian Pike... Can't find anything on the web.
I don't remember correctly but can you tell when do you need Arcadian Pike? It might jog my memory.
Reply With Quote
  #1913  
Old 03-02-2015, 01:59 PM
klink klink is online now
Senior Member
iPad Air 2, iOS 8.x
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: 4th planet from the left
Posts: 790
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity89 View Post
I don't remember correctly but can you tell when do you need Arcadian Pike? It might jog my memory.
I think he's talking about a fish.
Reply With Quote
  #1914  
Old 03-02-2015, 09:16 PM
Jxsgamer Jxsgamer is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 647
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zdn View Post
Sad. Still don't know where to catch an Arcadian Pike... Can't find anything on the web.
•••Spoiler:  You can catch an Arcadian Pike on the Island of Whispers. I don't know if it has to be a specific spot on the island but the location I found one in is in the attachment below.

Sorry, I don't know how to put the image in the spoiler. :/
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_8865.jpg (59.8 KB, 10 views)
Reply With Quote
  #1915  
Old Yesterday, 01:06 PM
zdn zdn is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 20
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jxsgamer View Post
•••Spoiler:  You can catch an Arcadian Pike on the Island of Whispers. I don't know if it has to be a specific spot on the island but the location I found one in is in the attachment below.

Sorry, I don't know how to put the image in the spoiler. :/
Thank you so much, Jxsgamer! I'm gonna try fishing there later!

Thanks as well to klink and Inifnity89!

Update: I just caught one on the same spot Jxsgamer posted. MANY THANKS again to you, sir.

Last edited by zdn; Today at 08:55 AM..
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent