Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 08-13-2014, 04:03 PM
iPhone 5s

Default Game Impressions

This game is actually really good. The art work is bang on and by the way you can shoot and run at the same time, hold down which ever direction you want to run in and then tap or hold down with another to shoot. the controls are pretty easy too. im quite happy with the purchase only 99p. you can say its hard as soon as you hit wave 2 but where is the fun if its not challenging? have faith I just hit wave 17
Old 08-13-2014, 05:05 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoloBaquerizoH View Post
This game doesn't work on my ipad air, wtf?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shifaan View Post
Ok I'll give it a go. I'll leave imps later.

EDIT: I can't even start this game without it crashing and sometimes when I do get in, it crashes after I walk around and kill my first zombie. Please do something about it devs! I have an iPod touch 5g and I tried to restart the app and also restart the device. What should I do?
Hello,
I am Frank, I am one of the creators for Little Frights. We have found a rare bug on selected devices that has led to the app crashing. An update will be released as soon as possible to address it. For any more information contact us on contact@littlefrights.com

Regards,
Frank
Old 08-13-2014, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankW View Post
Hello,
I am Frank, I am one of the creators for Little Frights. We have found a rare bug on selected devices that has led to the app crashing. An update will be released as soon as possible to address it. For any more information contact us on contact@littlefrights.com

Regards,
Frank
Thank you very much Frank, I await the arrival of the update.
Old 08-15-2014, 02:03 PM

Crahing bad on IPad mini. Seems to happen a lot now with many of the new games. Time for Apple to increase the specs on their next model.
Old 08-20-2014, 05:32 AM

Hey Dev, I just wanted to ask when the update for the bug fix for iPod touch 5g will release? I've bought this game the day it came out and haven't had a chance to play it. Thanks.
Old 08-20-2014, 07:58 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shifaan View Post
Hey Dev, I just wanted to ask when the update for the bug fix for iPod touch 5g will release? I've bought this game the day it came out and haven't had a chance to play it. Thanks.
Hello Shifaan,

An update for Little Frights is now on the app store. This should resolve all issues. We plan to adjust control mechanics next update, stay tuned!

Regards,
Frank