App description: The most unique slots experience on the App Store: You won't find another slots game like this one!

Main features:
- Fun and unique slots!
- Easy to play!
- Discover many different slots in many worlds!
- More than 100 symbols throughout the game!
- Win more than 75 different prizes!
- Stop the reels when you want!
- Stop all reels at once or one by one!
- Aim for the jackpot!
- Gorgeous and unique illustrations!
- Amazing sounds and music!

Notes:
- No real money and no real world prizes can be won through this game.
- This game uses optional coins to enhance the game. These coins can be purchased for real money or won inside the game.
- For entertainment only.

Sanuku's comments:
Quote:
NZ Release info :

The Game is out in New Zealand. It should be out in US at about 11 PM EST and Europe at around 12 AM UK time. Size of the app is 53.1 MB.

Price in NZ is Free.

Requirements :

Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.

The most unique slots experience on the App Store: You won't find another slots game like this one!

Main features:
- Fun and unique slots!
- Easy to play!
- Discover many different slots in many worlds!
- More than 100 symbols throughout the game!
- Win more than 75 different prizes!
- Stop the reels when you want!
- Stop all reels at once or one by one!
- Aim for the jackpot!
- Gorgeous and unique illustrations!
- Amazing sounds and music!

Notes:
- No real money and no real world prizes can be won through this game.
- This game uses optional coins to enhance the game. These coins can be purchased for real money or won inside the game.
- For entertainment only.
iPhone Screenshots

12-19-2013, 01:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by se99jmk View Post
Progressing through slowly, but some minor issues..

- Option to use blue coins when you fail is WAY too close to the spin button.. lots of accidental presses :-(
- Looks like resetting skill points only costs 5 blue coins, but also wipes out ALL cash??
- Some minor issues on chests in reels. I think I got one in both first and second reel, but it only provided 1 chest and not any sort of bonus amount (difficult to replicate)

Other than that though, still a great slots experience :-)

EDIT - I thought if you Gold-starred a mob, then you could re-fight them for free? Still getting full-price charge currently, which makes recovering from the gold bug above harder..
Good catch on the respec bug. Ouch... I'll fix this in the next update since there's already one submitted. I'll also try to move the infinite spin button or at least add some delay before you can press it. As for the chest bug, I'll try to see what could have caused this. Thanks for telling me about the bugs!

Maker of King Cashing 2 and King Cashing: Slots Adventure - Follow me on Twitter! - Spread the word about King Cashing 2 and gain king points that do absolutely nothing!
12-19-2013, 01:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by multimage View Post
Good catch on the respec bug. Ouch... I'll fix this in the next update since there's already one submitted. I'll also try to move the infinite spin button or at least add some delay before you can press it. As for the chest bug, I'll try to see what could have caused this. Thanks for telling me about the bugs!
Free fights after gold-starring too please!

Infinite spin either could have a brief delay, or perhaps just move it a little left so it's not over the same location as Spin? (Or both)

Not 100% sure on chest one as difficult to reproduce, but pretty sure it's not giving up full loot :-)

Ooh ooh ooh. and PLEASE can we have fast spin option in settings? (could even be $0.99 IAP?)

Thanks for all the support!

p.s. having the free coin timer prompt definitely encourages you to come back to the app often, but it's VERY easy to get great gear quickly without paying anything. Despite two full blue coin wipe outs (accidental infinite spin press), I got a Best Chest very early on, but had to really work long and hard for it on the full game ;-p