Looking to Hire a Developer to Join a Team of Visionaries ($10,000 job)

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by MICHAELSD, May 28, 2012.

1. MICHAELSD

MICHAELSD Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2010
    #1 MICHAELSD, May 28, 2012
    Last edited: May 31, 2012
    Hi potential developers,

My up-and-coming company centered around innovation and creating an entirely new class of products is looking for a developer proficient in the iOS and Android mobile operating systems as well as both Mac OS and Windows to become a part of a team bringing a profoundly industry-impacting vision to life.

The perfect developer for the job would:

Have experience creating reliable apps for all four aforementioned platforms with a strong ability to port a similar app across both mobile and full operating systems.

Be able to work with a supplied SDK, optimizing it to reach performance and quality potential.

Design a variety of control schemes to create a highly-customizable interface.

Create a Windows 8 "client" that can interface with the four recipient apps.

Optimize the Windows 8 "client" system so that the client can launch before a full boot-up.

Develop a method for constantly detecting network speed and having the app automatically adjust accordingly in real-time.

Remain discreet under a non-disclosure agreement, not revealing the project or any aspects of the project (including technologies utilized) in any shape or form to the public. (We will do so, however intentionally staying tight-lipped about the inner-workings of the apps as they will be featured on a new type of computing platform.)

We are prepared to offer $15,000 (negotiable) to a criteria-matching developer that can develop apps to a finished state suitable for our product launch, with the prospect of him or her potentially being hired for additional work afterwards.

Please PM myself on TouchArcade describing why you're the perfect candidate, along with a résumé of past work.

Thank you, I look forward to finding another perfect addition to an evolving team that is creating pieces of technology that are truly unique and headline-grabbing.

2. MICHAELSD

MICHAELSD Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2010
    Please note I have raised the budget for this project to $15,000, with the prospect of negotiation based on qualifications.