The Sims 3 (Third sex edition?)

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by kugi_igi, Jun 29, 2009.

1. kugi_igi

kugi_igi Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2009
    Punturin
    i recently discovered that male sim cn start buding romance wth anothr male sim
    and i evn made them kiss
    johnny is now my spouse
    and the most craziest thing i did is to woohoo with johnny
    hahahahha,is this just a bug or EA intentionally made these possible because we are now on the modern days and they want gays or lesbians "in" with The Sims,i'm just curious,hahahahahha

2. ian1969uk

ian1969uk Well-Known Member

May 31, 2009
    You've always been able to do this as far as I know, at least you could with two women so don't see why guys should be any different.

Just going on what I am told, of course, as I would never get two ladies together in a video game :eek:

3. walsh06

walsh06 Well-Known Member

ok you posted this in two topics and now made a whole new topic. Why do you care so much. Its been like that since sims 1 and no big deal at all so just let it go.

oh and to ian have you ever thought about doing it in Mass effect. I havent but did think about it :)

4. iReview

iReview Well-Known Member

May 25, 2009
    ???
    "Have you ever thought of doing it in mass effect? I Didn't, but I thought about it."
    That makes no sense, lmao.

But ya, you've been able to do this since sims 1.

5. aboll2009

aboll2009 Well-Known Member

Apr 5, 2009
    School
    Atlantis
    He meant doing an alien/shipmate

6. JTHM87

JTHM87 Well-Known Member

Feb 25, 2009
    Auto Finance
    King of Prussia, PA
    Didn't you guys know? Mass Effect is nothing but a video game that displays graphic digital sex. Check it out.:rolleyes:

7. Booch138

Booch138 Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2009
    Data-Entry Operator
    Coolidge, AZ
    Yeah we all know Fox is a joke. That debate was hilarious, and I just love how they always kick off the people who argue with them. Classic Fox. And people wonder why everyone finds them humiliating.

Anyways, same sex relationships have been going on since the first Sims. Maybe by discovering this your learning about a little homosexual desires of your own. *shrugs* Get creative buddy. Go for it. lol

8. walsh06

walsh06 Well-Known Member

ya i remember seeing that on FOX and laughed so much. Its so stupid. Not much is shown in mass effect anyway so it doesnt matter

9. Kamazar

Kamazar Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2008
    Anyone else think of that scene in Star Trek with and the kinda hot green, alien chick?

10. LBG

LBG SeƱor Member

Apr 19, 2009
    nada ilegal
    31.560499, -111.904128
    #10 LBG, Jun 29, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2009
    Haha, that seems like nothing when you compare it to this japanese rape sim called "RapeLay", where you go about on a japanses train raping school girls. No wonder it got taken off the US Amazon site :rolleyes:

11. starjimstar

starjimstar Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2008
    Entrepreneur
    Canada
    No, I think of other things.

[​IMG]

Speaking Star Trek with a gay twist, is anyone else impatiently waiting to see the conclusion of Blood and Fire? It is well overdue.

12. Booch138

Booch138 Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2009
    Data-Entry Operator
    Coolidge, AZ
    That sounds like one awesome f*cking game.