★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

What is the best mobile games you ever played?

01-12-2017, 02:54 AM
See signature
I've been waiting for over 20 years for a Master of Magic remake/sequel/successor, and Planar Conquest is exactly that.
Nimian Legends:Brightridge is the most lush and beautiful environment I have ever seen in over 30 years of gaming.
01-12-2017, 03:39 AM
OK, I'll bite. The best game I've ever played on mobile is The World Ends With You. It looks great, sounds even better, has a good story and the mechanics of combat are really satisfying and brilliantly redesigned for a single touchscreen. Might be the best game I've ever played on any platform.

For mobile originals, I guess Crashlands, Teeny Titans, Goblin Sword or Sky Force Reloaded.

2016 GOTY nominations (needs editing!): Crashlands, FFIX, Sky Force Reloaded, Lost Socks, Tennis Champs Returns, Teeny Titans, Human Resource Machine, Imbroglio, Retsnom, SteamWorld Heist
Comeback of the year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Yesterday, 10:35 AM
I second Sky Force Reloaded, I still play the heck out of that game, and it's prequel before Reloaded got released.

Also, X-COM: Enemy Within, I finished that game twice, which I seldom do with any game on iOS. Okay, it's a port, not an original iOS game, but still.

Also a port, and a very recent one is Binding of Isaac, which have had me in a frenzy of gaming since it's release.