how powerful ipad 4 web surfing like?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by klarence, Nov 7, 2012.

1. klarence

klarence Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    I've read some hardware reviews, but I can't really get what I want to know from those reviews.
    I have a ipad 2, it usually can handle 2 webpage, if I open 3 and more webpage in safari, then the webpage would refresh themselves or the safari would just collapse.
    so how about Ipad 4? how many webpages it can handle? can it as strong as a pc in terms of web surfing?

2. Echoseven

Echoseven Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 19, 2011
    The red Skittle
    Only 2 pages?
    That's odd, even my iPhone 4 can handle 8 until it starts to close the first opened pages.
    It only refreshes the pages if they've been in the background for a little while, or if the app was closed.

iPad is the same, I have has about 6 tabs open and freely switched between them.
    Does that answer your question?

3. AppleFan12

AppleFan12 Well-Known Member

Apr 25, 2012
    USA
    Web surfing is a breeze on my iPad 4. No worries

4. Is there any difference in speed between the ipad 4 and the new ipad?

When I went to the apple store I didn't really notice any speed increases, but is there?

5. MidianGTX

MidianGTX Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2009
    iPad 4 is the new iPad, unless you mean the Mini. I've never noticed any slowdown on Safari with my iPad 3 though, so anything after that should be good to go.

6. Siddry

Siddry Member

Oct 4, 2012
    I have both an iPad 3 and an iPad 4 and browsing the web definitely feels faster on iPad 4. I don't know if it's the faster WLAN or processor though. However it wasn't slow to begin with when you consider the iPad 3...