Lost the name of a iPhone game: Platform hopping on a dark, rotating planet

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by crawlkill, Feb 20, 2014.

1. crawlkill

crawlkill New Member

Feb 20, 2014
    Ey! I played this game on my iPhone, oh, two, three years ago (eesh, time) when I first bought it of which I cannot now for the life of me remember the name or dig up from the details. You play as a little ball-creature on dark, rotating platforms, needing to jump from flat place to flat place. On landing, plants spring up, with the goal being to restore plant life to the entire planet. I've even checked back through my "purchased games" log--no luck.

The aesthetic was somewhat similar to Contre Jour, if that helps focus the mind. Not the gameplay, but the style. Anyone hearing a bell ring? I wanna bring that planet back from the dead again.

2. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    Moved to general as it's not a new game release

3. SherlockEB

SherlockEB Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 22, 2013
    Maybe nihilumbra

4. crawlkill

crawlkill New Member

Feb 20, 2014
    wayyy older than Nihilumbra, and much more limited in scope. your only tool to interact with the game world is to press and hold, which makes your ball-character contract to prepare to spring into a jump. the entire gameplay is waiting for the world you're on to rotate sufficiently for there to be a safe upward-facing flat space to land on and timing/powering your jump right.