Support our Sponsors:

Old 04-21-2014, 09:48 PM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

Funny how a game where all you do is tap a couple buttons gets bad feedback (Dungeon Clicker) but a game where all you do is tap the screen gets rave reviews: Pot o Legend
Old 04-21-2014, 11:07 PM
iPad 2, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekku View Post
Haha, sorry!
Thanks for clarification though. It's a shame they wasted such beautiful graphics for this kind of an "game". :/

mhm...

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zytEP6-U3mE

There are items in the trailer though so I guess it's either a bug or maybe an accidental release?
Each time you level up or open a locked chest, you get an item. Items give you a gold boost depending on the item's quality. Common has 0%, uncommon has 10%, etc. the top is legendary with 100%.

Each time you level up, you also get a skill point, but these are spent outside the dungeon at the main menu. Skill points can be dumped into upgrading the gold boost for of the item qualities, so you can spend points to permanently increase the gold boost on a common item from 0% to 10%, for example. I don't know if there are any caps on how much you can upgrade an item.

This game was interesting for a few minutes, mostly because I kept waiting for something more to happen, lol. My two year old lasted about ten minutes before he decided he had seen enough. He sure was excited to get easy gold at first, though, hehe.
Old 04-22-2014, 08:22 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

I tried. Got bored after 10 minutes. It needs more interactivity.

I'll keep patiently waiting for Cookie Clicker.
Old 04-22-2014, 12:49 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Thank you all for this magnificent thread.

Last edited by Sebe; 04-22-2014 at 01:14 PM..
Old 04-22-2014, 11:23 PM

You fools are idiots ._.

It says IN. THE. DESCRIPTION. that this is similar to cookie clicker. No where does it say anything about killing or anything you fools are used to. Stop the hate and rate the game based on what it is, not what you want it to be!
Old 04-22-2014, 11:30 PM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kozio235 View Post
You fools are idiots ._.

It says IN. THE. DESCRIPTION. that this is similar to cookie clicker. No where does it say anything about killing or anything you fools are used to. Stop the hate and rate the game based on what it is, not what you want it to be!
I did, it was a complete waste of my time that I could not stop playing. Just because I couldn't stop playing doesn't make it a good game. It just means that I am a stupid idiotic fool with OCD.
Old 04-27-2014, 07:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kozio235 View Post
You fools are idiots ._.

What it is: A beautifully rendered dungeon wasted on a stupid button ladled with some IAP.
It could've been like cookie clickers AND be a fun game at the same time but they wasted it on a button