Crash Cars on sale $0.99 -> Free

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by [email protected], Jun 21, 2012.

1. games@p4rc.com

[email protected] Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2012
    [​IMG]

**Free for a Limited Time**

Download for:

iPhone: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/crash-cars/id490611433?mt=8

iPad: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/crash-cars-hd/id490499085?mt=8

Currently featured in "What's Hot" in iTunes!

Have you ever noticed that mess that is overflowing our roads? Drivers sometimes forget about the simple road rules. It is time to take the traffic flow into one's own hands and to clear the traffic overflow from the roads. Be warned that police, firefighters and ambulances are on special duty, and you'll have to give priority to them when controlling the traffic on the streets. Other then those you're free to speed up or slow down the movement of cars. It is all in your hands. Keep up the good job or burn them all down; it is totally up to you.

[​IMG]

2. Mene

Mene <b>ACCOUNT CLOSED</b>: <em>Officially</em> Quit iO

Mar 18, 2012
    This looked good, sadly the screen doesn't rotate so the app is useless as I always have the smart cover on my iPad2.

Shame.. Deleted

3. try2bcool

try2bcool Well-Known Member

Feb 15, 2012
    I wonder how much money Apple spent to engineer the perfect cover...only to have people be too effin' lazy to take it off? Although I'm baffled how it would interfere with you playing the game anyway.

4. RagManX

RagManX Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2010
    Can't answer how it interferes with the game, but I can tell you why someone might mistakenly be called lazy for having their smart cover on all the time. I have a semi-rigid case for my iPad which is specifically made to hold on the the metal magnetized bar which holds the cover on the side. I can catch the iPad by the cover and it will hold (I know this from experience, as I have hand tremors and unfortunately drop things often). I won't take my case off just to play a game, and taking the smart cover off without taking the case off is doable but just not worth the work required.

5. Mene

Mar 18, 2012
    This is exactly what I have. :)

Call me fussy but if a developer can't be bothered to enable screen rotation then I can't be bothered to uncase my precious ipad2 to play their game.

6. try2bcool

Feb 15, 2012
    #6 try2bcool, Jun 22, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2012
    [​IMG]

7. Mene

Mar 18, 2012
    Oh dear.

Seems I upset the children, well no loss and as for the meme, I find them as funny as testicular cancer.

1/10 for the effort kiddo.

8. try2bcool

Feb 15, 2012
    I find it funny that you assume I am younger than you. I would bet money that you weren't even born yet when I graduated from High School.

I'm sorry you don't like my meme, I generated it especially for you and RagmanX (you're so vain to think it was only for you).

I tell you what, and this goes to the both of you...before you get on a public message board and run a game down, (a FREE game, no less) why don't you take the time to shoot the developer an email, and let them know that you have a problem with a feature of the game? I've had several successful changes made to games, simply by politely letting them know what I felt was hindering my enjoyment of their game.

People like you run to the ratings and 1 star a game for one little thing that is easily fixed if it's communicated to the developer. Ugh, the more I think about it, the more disgusted I am by your selfish, self-centered behavior.
    Try a little positivity for a change.

9. devforfun

devforfun Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2010
    New Version 1.4 !

What's new ?
    - new game mode
    - rotate orientation
    - remove some bugs

Price: FREE !

10. Samulaan

Samulaan Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2011
    Bali
    Legit lol, thanks. 10/10

11. Nizen

Nizen Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2011
    Student
    Traffic Rush? :confused:

12. syntheticvoid

syntheticvoid Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Musician & factory worker.
    a[V-O-I-D]
    $0.99 to remove ads...?

13. the9quad

the9quad Well-Known Member

Apr 27, 2011
    Try2becool, shoot me a pm with any game you would like that is $5.00 or less and I'll gift it to ya for saying what I was too lazy to say!