★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
06-05-2014, 03:07 AM
It does, just stick with it and you'll find out completing the game is really not easy...

to the developer: any plan for a new game? I would definitely buy anything new you would put out as dungeon Plunder has been one of the games i played more on the iphoen and one of the few i will never delete.
10-26-2014, 02:22 PM
Just started playing this and it's tough but enjoyable. I've died a dozen times already and have yet to make it into a dungeon but it has that "one more try" thing in spades. I think I'm going to be sinking my teeth into this for some time.
02-03-2016, 12:42 PM
Hey, I'm considering buying this (the paid version). I tried the "free" version and it seemed to work well, no crashes or anything but I only played for about 1 hour. I'd like to ask, does the paid version work fine with iOS 9? The game is old...
02-03-2016, 12:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Den Den View Post
Hey, I'm considering buying this (the paid version). I tried the "free" version and it seemed to work well, no crashes or anything but I only played for about 1 hour. I'd like to ask, does the paid version work fine with iOS 9? The game is old...
Works on my 6+, using 9.1 I think theres some minor bugs left in the game but it works
02-03-2016, 01:11 PM
I'm using an iPad Air on iOS 9.2.1. During 20 minutes of gameplay I have not experienced any crashes yet. Game plays smoothly. Game website is gone so I don't expect there to be any future updates but I don't think you have anything to worry about right now if the game crashes or not
05-23-2016, 01:20 AM
Whoa! I completely forgot about this gem of a game! I just reinstalled it and I'm gonna try and get alot farther this time. I'm a "Platinum" member or whatever the highest package is. Love all those skins!