Universal CrimsonHeart

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by goiMot, Nov 30, 2011.

1. Grouick

Grouick Well-Known Member

May 6, 2009
    Yup, you need to level more to get more arenas.

2. Trixle

Trixle Active Member

Apr 18, 2012
    Thank you very much, not to beg or anything but is anyone able to help me out with some gear? I am currently level 61 on Pochi and Heine. Having a hard time cos my gear is a little outdated.

3. Grouick

Grouick Well-Known Member

May 6, 2009
    I'll see what I can get for you.

4. kdavis220

kdavis220 Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2012
    Yup, you were right. Just pulled a 3 slot Corruption of Dragon (Pochi's Ultimate) from the chest. :)

5. Hrafn

Hrafn Well-Known Member

Apr 14, 2012
    I just picked up my second Unique, Anger of Elibird. My first one was a Wolf Warrior's Spirit. When I got Lamiere's swords, I had her as my main and when I picked up the two-handed, I had Pochi out. Is that just a coincidence (seeing as this is only my second drop) or is there any correlation between who you're using and what you find?

6. GKAR

GKAR Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2012
    #2566 GKAR, Apr 18, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2012
    I wondered that too, and there was some speculation that who you're using effects what you get. But after playing a whole bunch, I don't think it has anything to do with it. On the other hand, I remember when I was using Ann a lot I got her ultimate and Heine's so I really don't know. I am leaning towards it not making a difference. That was just co-incidence.

Well, got to go somewhere for an hour, but when I get back it's straight grinding alelia podium for Park's Mark.

Must... get... Park's..... Mark!! I've been farming it for the better park of a month. Actually, way been trying all along. Pretty sure I hold the record for most attempts to get it of all people who've ever played Crimson Heart.

Oh, the hue manatee. :(

7. Hrafn

Hrafn Well-Known Member

Apr 14, 2012
    Yeah, that's about what I figured, but I thought I'd see whether anyone else had noticed that. Also, I read earlier that you don't believe Rare Item Drop% has anything to do with them. I couldn't vouch for that one way or another just because I don't really record any data, but I was wondering whether you think that's true for rare cards, too.

8. DannyyoB

DannyyoB Well-Known Member

Apr 1, 2012
    See? Told ya! And now you know unique farming 101. Grind until you wanna die then grind some more. Lol.

9. ZURA

ZURA Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    Secret
    Vallejo, CA
    I'm still grinding as we speak. No luck yet.....

10. GKAR

GKAR Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2012
    #2570 GKAR, Apr 19, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2012

Short answer - it makes no difference whether you use rare item drop gear or rare dragon cards, they do not increase the frequency of Unique items dropped.

Longer answer:
    This one I can answer. Myself, Nitou and SGCC1 did a lot of runs and tests, and if you look at some of my older posts (I'll try and find it) I did some hard-core statistical analysis on if rare item drop rate items affects unique's. I can say with confidence that they do not.
    What Rare item drop rate items and rare dragon cards do affect is if the unique is a "S" item, as in Vigorous orc vs. Vigorous orcS.
    They increase the amount of purple, blue and yellow items you get.

Lastly, it is called RARE item drop rate, not UNIQUE item drop rate.

Myself, Nitou and SGCC1 used to have all rare item drop gear maxed with rare dragon cards. It didn't increase the number of Unique's.

And, There was a post on a Korean board where a guy went all out and made curved graphs with powerpoint and Excel and showed that rare item drop gear has no effect on the frequency of Unique's dropped.

So, rare item drop rate gear and cards: no effect on uniques - great for getting purple gear and "S" gear, including unique "S" gear.

One caveat. When we were first getting the untimate weapons, they worked great for getting corruption of DragonS and other "S" class uniques. Since I've stopped using rare item drop cards, I've not once gotten an "S" class item. So if you're farming the ultimates and other important crucial gear, go with the rare item drop cards and gear for now. You'll want to have Golem's fightS over Golem's fight, Grim Reaper's ExtinctionS over Grim Reaper's Extinction, etc.

The only way to increase the number of unique's is the network dungeon. The game designer's wanted it that way. Besides, all the rare item gear is not that high level. If they did allow for more unique drop's, they all be level 99 and very rare themselves.

11. Trixle

Trixle Active Member

Apr 18, 2012
    #2571 Trixle, Apr 19, 2012
    Err silly question how do I check my ign for crimson heart?
    Thanx in advance for any help given to a newb
    Nvm found it

Ign : Trixled

12. kdavis220

Mar 21, 2012
    Thx bro! Now I just pulled another CoD but this one has 4 slots (last one 3).

Special shout-out to GKAR for all the awesome help throughout my time playing this game.

13. DannyyoB

DannyyoB Well-Known Member

Apr 1, 2012
    Got zombies spirit for unique achievement trade!

14. GKAR

GKAR Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2012
    You bet, man. Glad I can help.

15. kdavis220

Mar 21, 2012
    Lol, damn. Just pulled another CoD. This is getting crazy!

16. GKAR

GKAR Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2012
    #2576 GKAR, Apr 19, 2012
    Ta-Daaaah!

At long last, the hunt is over.

[​IMG]

:):):)

edit: now just have to find Archer's moves, Lizard's scale, Heap of boar and Grand Pudding's poison

17. eAdvisory

eAdvisory Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2011
    Detroit
    DID u find in adelia podium?

18. GKAR

GKAR Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2012
    Up For Grabs:

Bandit threat, lv 83, 4 slots - tengi has claimed this one but I don't know his IGN.

Another Bandit's Threat, 4 slots
    Vigorous Orc, lv 74 pants, 4 slots
    Buffalo SoulSm lv 92 helm, This is the last and best helm for Pochi, Has every bash skill +1. Believe me, you want this one.

19. eAdvisory

eAdvisory Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2011
    Detroit
    Gkar, are the other uniques hard to find as well>>? also, did you find parks mark in adelia podium

20. kdavis220

Mar 21, 2012
    Buffalo SoulSm plz? :)