Support our Sponsors:

Old 11-30-2014, 09:48 AM

I'm glad to see your still doing well and working on the game, I'm very sorry about the beta after getting accepted I sadly had a lot going on at the time and didn't get the time to play much to give you feedback and I do feel really bad about that.

But my main issue was already mentioned anyway as for me it was also not being able to get my charachter to walk the way I wanted down a path so I'm glad that that's fixed!

Glad to hear things and going well, I'm guessing your waiting until after the holidays and the sales to launch now?
Old 11-30-2014, 10:11 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebusmind View Post
It's been a while, but I finally have something new to show.

I've been working on the Arcade Mode of SwapQuest really hard and though it's not finished yet, I wanted to share a preview video with you so get an idea what it's about. Hope you like it and feedback is welcome as always.

Click to view the video on Youtube
Loving the concept of the Arcade mode but hope choosing a higher difficulty gives some sort of score bonus so that the player is essentially compensated for taking on the greater risks. Also I'm hoping the player's top score would show up right there in the Arcade Mode's main menu. Saving it off to GC is nice but I've always hated it when developers expect me to go into GC just to see my own local top scores.
Old 12-01-2014, 08:08 AM
iPad mini, iOS 7.x

@ste86uk
No worries, I was pretty satisfied with the beta and of course it's ok if you had other things to take care of.
The release will be in January/February now, depending on when I find a decent release window.

@LordGek
I'm glad you like the concept. And yes, picking a higher difficulty results in getting more points. I still have to check if the bonus is too high or low, though. But bravery will be rewarded.
There's a function to show your Game Center page as an overlay so that you don't have to change apps. Would that be good enough? That way I wouldn't have to save the score separately.

Thanks for your comments, both of you, I really appreciate it.
Old Yesterday, 09:00 AM
iPad mini, iOS 7.x

Before I disappear into the holiday madness I wanted to wish everyone a merry christmas! Enjoy the festive days and relax from work/school!

I will post a new SwapQuest video soon. I also have some very exciting news coming up and the release is approaching as well, so the beginning of 2015 will be awesome!
Old Yesterday, 11:11 AM
iPad 2, iOS 8.x

nice retro!