Cars And Guns 3D

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Evil Indie Games, Sep 12, 2011.

1. Evil Indie Games

Evil Indie Games Well-Known Member

Hi All,

We recently discussed a bit about "Paper Cars" game... We are finally after quite productive beta testing - thanks to all of you for very valuable comments and hints!
    Final game is called "Cars And Guns 3D" and has a lot of improvements thanks to all you guys (i.e. thanks to LOLavi full tilt control was added as an option).

The game is awaiting apple review now, should be released (if everything goes fine) by the end of this week. Hope you will enjoy.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. TravisR2H

TravisR2H Well-Known Member

Jul 10, 2011
    I love the graphics. Would you consider Icade support?

3. drelbs

drelbs Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2009
    Woah, somehow I was part of the beta for this but completely missed it... :eek:

Doesn't matter, will be an instabuy when it hits the App Store! ;)

4. Arravon17

Arravon17 Member

Sep 8, 2011
    Win!

So cool!

Great looking game!

5. Barcâ

Barcâ Well-Known Member

Sep 10, 2010
    That is a blatant cheverolet logo ripoff, or maybe just a direct chevy logo copy. Either way it's probably not the best thing to include in your game, unless its licensed

6. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    I wouldnt worry. Classic arcade games such as Out Run didnt get approval from Ferrari to feature a Testerossa. An old game called 'Mikie' featured the Beatles song 'a hard days night' and that for sure wasnt licensed.

Anyway love the look of this game, i'll be getting it the second its out

7. Evil Indie Games

Evil Indie Games Well-Known Member

Thanks Barcâ for your remark. All cars in game remain of some original models, however in most cases we changed them a bit including names and logo signs. But yes, in case of "Puppy wagon" we left almost original logo.
    Now it is fixed, logo is changed - screenshot should be already updated.

So we have difficult decission to make - drop the binary and reupload (having 4-5 days of delay with the release) or leave it as it is and make some update soon after release. We will try with option b) (will check if it will pass with Apple) so please don't contact Chevrolet for some time ;).

8. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    Yeah, looks too much of Chevy's logo... But what a great game :D