Win gift card with a FREE app!

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by Viaden, Apr 17, 2012.

1. Viaden

Viaden Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2009
    #1 Viaden, Apr 17, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2012
  2. ronit

ronit Well-Known Member

May 12, 2011
    Blogger
    US
    added review as neerajvohra (US iTunes appstore)

[​IMG]

3. liveen

liveen New Member

Apr 18, 2012
    review added as amazing app(aka [email protected])

it's like your own personal trainer right in your pocket along with a dietitian. you set a goal for your desired body weight and watch as the app helps you map your progress. put in what food you ate for the day and see if you are on target. this app helped me lose 1.5 pounds within my first week of using it. there is also a list of workouts to do and a memo. it's an app for all ages!

4. mood

mood Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Review on US Store as nickname Ggyu409:

Useful and interesting!
    It is a necessary app for those men who wanna lose weight~
    Even the color is so good that your mood will be very well~
    But this information is so much private, so I think if you can add a protect before I read the information?
    I dont wanna sign out every time :)
    Nice work, thank you!

5. Agas

Agas Well-Known Member

Jan 28, 2011
    Reviewed as AG4S in US store:

Easy to use and helpful ★★★★★

I like to keep track on what I'm eating to reduce my weight and this apps really helps me.
    With its massive features, it is surprisingly easy to use and it has a complete database.
    The only problem now is that whether I can stick to my diet or not..... and this apps is a perfect daily reminder.
    Wonderful, just wonderful!

Suggestion for improvement:
    I also consume vitamins and supplements as part of my diet, perhaps a section on vitamins and supplements can be added in the next update.
    When I use custom food, the only option of size is weight. But then when I want to put milk, the info in nutrition facts is only in ml. I think it's better if the app has WEIGHT CONVERTER (especially between volume and weight) or we can add the custom food in QUANTITY rather than weight.

6. saiyukialex

saiyukialex Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    Shanghai, China
    Reviewed as Alex.L (aka Alex@NeXt) on US AppStore.

7. iANiMeX

iANiMeX Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2011
    Male
    Bum
    Philippines
    Updated my review as iPawn4 in the US Appstore

8. prcoolfire

prcoolfire Well-Known Member

Sep 17, 2011
    Reviewed as TopBigGD under US store.

9. danielfan

danielfan Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2011
    Software Engineer
    Reviewed as danielfanu in the US store

10. Twisted Fate

Twisted Fate Active Member

Feb 17, 2012
    Gave a 5 star review on us store, my itunes nick name is Twisted_Fate.

11. FrozenFlame

FrozenFlame Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2011
    Updated my review as ewTang on us store.

12. armoko

armoko Well-Known Member

May 16, 2011
    Reviewed as Arutyun Mokoyan on US Store

13. MuMiN

MuMiN Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2010
    Earth
    Reviewed as Mohaimin Zack in US AppStore

14. dreadnok

dreadnok Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2011
    I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum I'm ou
    reviewed as dreadnok
    Great For Health Buffs
    I've never been a counter of calories I found it a most difficult task so I never bothered with it, but I have been impressed with previous apps made by this company and I was curious to see how it worked

You get food diary to tracks calories, water, fitness and the time each food item is consumed. Also it tracks a variety of nutrients, including total fats, carbohydrates, protein, cholesterol, saturated fat and fiber. There's an option to create your own diet and physical activity plan and an Integrated Body Tracker for registering the changes of your body parameters and monitoring the progress .

With a huge database of different types of food you get a well rounded selection but I found that some stuff that need tweaking
    1)the bar code should scan
    2)I think it's about time to have the ability to use one profile with all the apps made by the company it's annoying to have to input that info for each app there should be a way to have them synced

besides that it's a great app

15. bboyshadow

bboyshadow Well-Known Member

Apr 24, 2012
    my itunes nick name is bboy ShadoW

Excellent app especially for people like me who trains hard and has no idea how to feed you,
    Very nice interface
    easy to use
    and an immensely useful
    sorry for my bad english :)

16. burn

burn Well-Known Member

May 20, 2011
    Sys Admin
    5 star review on US app store as _burn:

17. backtothis

backtothis im in ur base killin ur d00dz
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    ----------

Most Effective Calorie Counter

Calorie Counter is a convenient app for those who hassle in counting their daily intake of calories. There are 4 main tabs in the app. The food tab is where you record what you ate for each meal. You literally search what you ate, and the calories and other nutritional facts will show up. When you find the food you ate, you click “I ate this” and the food will be added into your daily log. The app also includes your daily intake of water, as well as the daily recommendation of the amount you should be drinking per day. There is also a “Set up My Plan” section where you can fill in your goal weight and other information for a period of time. By the end of the day, you can see not only how many calories you ate that day, but a complete nutritional fact sheet of your food that day. The next tab is activities, where you add the activities you performed that day, as well as the duration, and it calculates how many calories you lost from that one activity. Your diary tab keeps track of your Body Mass Index as well as fat around your body. You can also search other days. The summary tab summarizes everything you have recorded that day, from food to activities. I really like this app for its variety in the things you can add to your daily life. However, I would like to see a calendar so you can see an overview of your week, as well as a chart to see improvements in a long-term stance. Also in the food section, a favorite food section would be nice, where you can place the foods you commonly eat on a daily basis to find them easier instead of searching it every time. Aside from that, this app is amazing, convenient and extremely useful.

----------

Reviewed as Backtothis on the US AppStore.

18. kujen

kujen Well-Known Member

Mar 8, 2012
    #18 kujen, Apr 25, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2012
    Reviewed on US app store as Kujen. Great app and thanks for the contest :)

19. kogaa555

kogaa555 Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2011
    reviewed as deadpuma in the US AppStore

20. MyMaria

MyMaria Well-Known Member

Oct 4, 2010
    5 star review given...

Wrote this: "Best for moms like me!" by Chen Mei Xi on 25-Apr-2012

Ever since giving birth, I've been trying to lose weight. I heard many stories of how moms lose weight by breastfeeding but that does not apply to me. I figured I must not be eating right for my weight to be staying the same. I'm still breastfeeding but I need to lose my extra weight. I was advised not to go on crazy diets for the sake of my milk supply, therefore, I need to lose weight SAFELY.

Thank goodness for this app, CALORIE COUNTER - diet and activities, I get to monitor my progress and of course, lose weight through calorie counting SAFELY. There are so many tools to help me keep track of how much calories I've taken and lost over the course of the day. There's food summary, activities summary, and diary summary just to name a few of its features. You'd be suprised at how accurate are the calories being shown. I know I was. The Body Tracker is also quite a nifty feature! You must check it out!

I'm excited to track my progress and lose weight steady and surely with this app. I'm confident I'll be able to do it with CALORIE COUNTER - diet and activities.

To the developers, I think it would be great to be able to add in a kind of "before and after photo" feature so we can really see the difference and progress we've made.

Screenshot:

[​IMG]