Annoucing: Banjo Piranha by Sauce Digital

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Sauce Digital, Aug 10, 2011.

1. Sauce Digital

Sauce Digital Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2008
    #1 Sauce Digital, Aug 10, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2011
    Hi Folks,

Its been a little while since the release of a new title, but here is an exclusive for you toucharcaders.
    We are happy to announce our new game: Banjo Piranha. Hopefully its a nice little surprise, as it was actually just submitted this morning.

EDIT: Here is the Trailer:

Ever wondered how much fun a banjo obsessed vegetarian piranha would be? No, well not surprising really, but the answer is loads!

Banjo Piranha is a physics arcade game that puts you in control of Banjo, the vegetarian piranha with a fondness for, well, banjos.

Swim around progressively more difficult stages, diving deep and jumping into the air, collecting as many banjos as you can to score as highly as possible. Then eat all the fruit and veg to progress to the next stage.

But don’t leave it too long before munching on the food! There are other piranhas after Banjo, and they will get hungrier and hungrier, faster and faster. If you get eaten, its game over.

Game Features:

• Universal app for iPhone and iPad
    • Gorgeous retina graphics
    • Fab audio and great music
    • 50+ stages of increasing difficulty
    • Angry enemy piranhas
    • Personal bests saved for; score, stages completed, banjos collected, biggest air and longest survival.

It is universal, and will cost $0.99.

There are some screenshots below, we hope you like them, more news is coming soon.

Thanks

Morgan

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Sauce Digital

Dec 30, 2008
    EDIT: Here is a gameplay video:

3. Sanuku

Sanuku Well-Known Member

Looking forward to play it :)

4. nikhsterboi

nikhsterboi Well-Known Member

Surprised that this hasn't gotten more attention. It actually looks really nice. Come on TA, wake up! People respond to spam threads but don't respond to a decent game??

5. Sauce Digital

Dec 30, 2008
    Thanks, i hope you like it.

Morgan

6. Sauce Digital

Dec 30, 2008
    Thanks nikhsterboi. Maybe the title "Banjo Piranha" is a little weird (intentionally) for people on first glance. They might not know what to make of it quite yet. Hopefully it will gain a bit of notoriety over time for its uniqueness.. Only time will tell!

7. arta

arta Well-Known Member

Feb 14, 2009
    Surprising indeed, but now you have to promote to all the different sites with previews before your game comes out.

8. Sauce Digital

Dec 30, 2008
    Indeed, I would have liked to start earlier, however the game developed quite organically and i didn't have anything to share until now. But I probably still have a couple of weeks to build momentum.

I know a lot of them, but do you have any suggestions on other sites to contact?

Morgan

9. DregsOnLegs

DregsOnLegs Well-Known Member

Aug 16, 2011
    Secretary
    City
    Downloading it now :)

10. Sauce Digital

Dec 30, 2008