Contest - Ten $100 Fathead Giftcards and 40 $10 iTunes Giftcards

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by robinrath, Jul 22, 2009.

1. robinrath

robinrath Active Member

May 28, 2009
    iPhone App Developer/Designer
    St. Louis MO
    In case you haven't heard, the makers of Radial 50 are giving away 50 prizes to the first 50 players to finish Radial 50.

The top ten scores of the 50 players to finish Radial 50 will win a $100 fathead.com gift card (free shipping) and the other 40 players will receive $10 iTunes gift cards.

So far we have had approximately 25 players finish Radial 50, so there are plenty of opportunities left to win both prizes. The contests ends on August 7th, so there are still about 2 weeks to enter.

For more details visit radial50.com/contests and if you dont already have Radial 50 you can try out the lite version here or get the full version here for $1.99.

[​IMG]

2. yournothere

yournothere Well-Known Member

Feb 7, 2009
    how are you gonna know who finished the game? i dont have this game yet so i dont kno anything but ill be buying it.

3. robinrath

robinrath Active Member

May 28, 2009
    iPhone App Developer/Designer
    St. Louis MO
    All games of registered users are written to a database - letting us track each game that is played. If you finish the game, we will contact you at the end of the contest if you were one of the first 50 players to finish the game.

4. Stykman

Stykman Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2009
    Beta Tester, Student
    United States
    im gonnna try

5. Yagami_Light

Yagami_Light Well-Known Member

Feb 20, 2009
    That is an awesome incentive to get people to buy your game. Downloading now!

6. rustyjaw

rustyjaw Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2008
    I finished round 50 yesterday, based on a quick count of the worldwide scoreboard I think I made the cut of the first 50.

I love this game, really fun!

7. Stykman

Stykman Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2009
    Beta Tester, Student
    United States
    how do you make it to 50 i only made it to 18

8. sf49lu

sf49lu Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2009
    Sylvania, OH
    I made it to 50 two days ago. I am Fu***** pissed off though because my score got deleted because I played offline. I hope I get compensation for this.

9. wmcwmc

wmcwmc Well-Known Member

Feb 18, 2009
    Sumwhere
    What is you dont want the fathead.com gift card??

10. iamthekiller

iamthekiller Well-Known Member

Mar 18, 2009
    Has anybody been contacted by the creators of Radial50 to claim their prize? I beat the game three times in the first week of release and haven't received any contact.

11. sf49lu

sf49lu Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2009
    Sylvania, OH
    I have been contacted by radial 50, but i replied to the email but havent been givin my prize... That was about 3 days ago. The email said thqt a code would be emailed to me upon me replying. Has anyone received their prize yet?

12. sf49lu

sf49lu Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2009
    Sylvania, OH
  13. rustyjaw

Jul 31, 2008
    I came back to this thread to ask the same question. I heard from them on Aug 10th, I replied in the 11th and still nothing...I just sent a followup reply asking about it.

14. sf49lu

sf49lu Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2009
    Sylvania, OH
    yep same thing happened for me. I asked them on twitter and said that they would be ready soon when apple replied to them. Something like that

15. rustyjaw

Jul 31, 2008
    OK, that's good to know, thanks!

16. rustyjaw

Jul 31, 2008
    So did anyone ever get their prize? I just sent another email to roundthird asking what's up.

17. sf49lu

sf49lu Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2009
    Sylvania, OH
    lmao nope. didn't get my prize yet

18. rustyjaw

Jul 31, 2008
    OK, so on Sept 30 I sent an email to RoundThird and got the following reply:

"I am sorry there must had been some confusion. We sent out an email requesting physical addresses and we are mailing out gift cards. Apple denied our request for expanding our itunes account which would let us send out all of the gift cards via email. If you wouldn't mind sending us your address we will have that card in the mail this week."

I definitely never got the message about sending in my physical address. But 2 days after I got this I replied with my address, but no card yet. It's very possible it's in the mail as I type since it's only been 10 days, I should know by the end of this week whether they sent it or not.

19. ImNoSuperMan

ImNoSuperMan Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2009
    Well if they really wanted to give away the iTunes card then they could simply scratch them and send the codes via email. Looks like they dont want to anymore...