Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Upcoming iPhone and iPad Games

Closed Thread

Old 08-23-2014, 07:03 AM
iPad Air, iOS 8.x

I got a promo code for this app. At first I think it's a tamagotchi game. Well, I have one pet only right now. Only bought her a suit. I need to play more to give my pet more accessories. The control is easy and responsive enough to be used. My question here, can our pets become sad?
Old 08-23-2014, 09:49 AM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by copaeci View Post
I got a promo code for this app. At first I think it's a tamagotchi game. Well, I have one pet only right now. Only bought her a suit. I need to play more to give my pet more accessories. The control is easy and responsive enough to be used. My question here, can our pets become sad?
Sure, the puppy will be become sad if you don't playing with him for a long time, it about a haft or more one day. Make sure that you will remember to open app and playing with him every day to let the puppy stay happy and also you as well.
Old 08-23-2014, 11:49 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

Send a message via Skype™ to Toneaphone

The customization looks pretty extensive! I think that people will love it :-)
Old 08-25-2014, 05:58 AM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toneaphone View Post
The customization looks pretty extensive! I think that people will love it :-)
Thanks, the shop will be have more dog breeds and more customize in next version update.
Old 08-26-2014, 11:22 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

I am going to start with a conversation I had with the hubby regarding "My Puppy':
Hubby: "I can tell you like the game."
Me: "I do... I get to dress up the puppy and play with him! He he."

My puppy is adorable. It extrudes cuteness. This is one of those sugary sweet games that you just know; you are going to smile as soon as you see the wagging tail. You might even catch yourself smiling before you start the game!

The basics: It's a runner. Or maybe more of a jumper? You play a cute puppy; 'My Puppy.'
He (or she; you decide. I named mine Spunky.) keeps running and jumping over different sized tree trunks and logs while collecting dog bones. The longer he goes the faster he gets. It becomes quite challenging. The game can be restarted quickly so you don't lose your momentum.
Also; when loading, there is a percentage that shows how much has loaded so far. I always appreciate it when this feature is implemented. It can be so frustrating waiting on a game to load that has frozen and I end up waiting.... Waiting..

Not so basic: Puppy (I'll call him Puppy for now) keeps collecting those bones. They are the in-game currency. You can 'purchase' all kinds of things. Clothing, hats, dog bowls, dog houses, chew toys......
Now, here's the part that I adore, that keeps me coming back for more: (I'm a poet &#128522 some of the items are interactive. I had a great time playing fetch with Spunky! I keep wanting to earn more bones so I can try the different outfits and play with the different toys.
There's even a rubber chicken! LOL
I noticed that there's a bar with a happy face at the top on the left of the screen, between game plays. I think this is a 'happiness' meter for puppy. I haven't seen this go down, but then again, Spunky and I have been doing some serious bonding time. 😊
Right now Spunky has on a cute summer dress, a bonnet, a collar with a bow on it, and the rubber chicken dog toy. (Spunky's favorite toy!) Adorable! I think I will 'buy' the clown outfit next.
With how cute the graphics are, i can see this appeal for both kids and adults.

In App Purchases: There are in app purchases that are quite reasonable. You do not need to make any real money purchases to play the game, at all.
**There are bones available to earn every time you play. You can purchase extra bones so you can get more outfits and toys, etc., quicker and without having to earn them by playing. (So basically, iap cheaters.. LOL) Also, there is a .99 IAP to remove ads. Which, as long as the game is free, I would encourage anyone to purchase, to support the developer. (I would never encourage players to support crooks by paying to remove ads on an app they've paid actual money for.) The ads are not too intrusive too begin with. As I said; support the developer. Maybe we'll see more updates and goodies! (IE: outfits and toys)

Don't let the cuteness turn you away. My Puppy can get quite challenging. If you like challenging runners with extras that keep it from becoming boring... then this one is for you. And; if it also makes you smile a little, it's worth it.

Now for the constructive criticism part:
〰 I believe that it starts out a little too difficult. I notice that when the puppy is sped up, that many times, the jump is too long too realistically land on the grass before jumping again.
〰 I also think that there needs to be a longer jump when jumping over the bundled logs and the long single log. Or; they need to be a tiny bit shorter. Just a small amount. In order to make the jump on these two items, the puppy has to be right in front of it where his nose is almost touching the log(s) and he still barely makes it. I think this part will be a big frustration point for a lot of players. Possibly enough to stop them from playing.
〰 For your information dev; when I select the camera that goes to the area too install more games, none of the install buttons work for me. I click them and it does nothing.
〰 Also, is that a 'happiness' meter for the puppy on the left side of the screen? (Like I said in my review/feedback?
〰 I think there needs to be a little bit of a tutorial regarding playing with the puppy and the happiness meter. I discovered on accident because i purchased a ball that did nothing. But, when I purchased a different toy, the puppy played fetch. This is a key part to the game and could possibly be the thing that has players choosing your game instead of someone else's.
〰 The balls are not interactive. Maybe when a player touches them, the puppy runs to it and it then rolls? Or, when the player touches the ball, it rolls to the puppy?

I think this is it. Thank you for your confidence in me. I am honored that you sent me a code for feedback.
Good luck with your game!!

Last edited by Lavender; 08-26-2014 at 11:26 AM..
Old 08-26-2014, 09:42 PM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

Thanks for the detail feedbacks from you Lavender, this is a helpful for my team doing improve it.

I can see that you are loving Spunky so much, hum? Could you take for him/she a picture and share it here?
Old 08-27-2014, 02:01 AM
Developer
iPad (3rd Gen)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavender View Post
I am going to start with a conversation I had with the hubby regarding "My Puppy':
Hubby: "I can tell you like the game."
Me: "I do... I get to dress up the puppy and play with him! He he."
Receiving a feedback like this is not usual at all.

Thank you a lot Lavender! I think the team has so much to work on right now.

However, My Puppy is set to release Aug-28, which it will comes in NZ sometime today.

Closed Thread