05-20-2013, 10:10 AM
#51
I believe it is possible, yes. Difficult but possible.
06-18-2013, 09:54 AM
#52
In honor of International Picnic Day we are doing a 24 hour sale on Go Home Dinosaurs at 60% off ($1.99 down from 4.99). That's all!
06-18-2013, 10:11 AM
#53
Joined: Jul 2012
Location: Philippines
Posts: 1,273
Quote:
Originally Posted by FH_Sean View Post
In honor of International Picnic Day we are doing a 24 hour sale on Go Home Dinosaurs at 60% off ($1.99 down from 4.99). That's all!
Is there a possibility you guys can bring slam bot scrappers to the platform??

"A whim, a thought, and more is sought. Awake my mind; thy will be wrought!"
06-18-2013, 10:26 AM
#54
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alister View Post
Is there a possibility you guys can bring slam bot scrappers to the platform??
Ha! Kind of unlikely for tablet/mobile, though that could be fun to redesign!
06-18-2013, 11:03 AM
#55
Joined: Jul 2012
Location: Philippines
Posts: 1,273
Quote:
Originally Posted by FH_Sean View Post
Ha! Kind of unlikely for tablet/mobile, though that could be fun to redesign!
Yup redesign,though the controller support on iOS 7 might change things..hehe

"A whim, a thought, and more is sought. Awake my mind; thy will be wrought!"
06-18-2013, 11:57 AM
#56
Joined: Apr 2011
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 3,198
Thanks for the sale on GHD. I bought it and am enjoying it so far.

Game Center: MarinasideSteve