Rebirth of Fortune 2: Magical Revolution.

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by dotomchi, May 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dotomchi

dotomchi Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2010
    #1 dotomchi, May 7, 2013
    Last edited: May 8, 2013
  2. adriilabsjoy

adriilabsjoy Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2012
    when when when ? these are the kinds of games i always play ,i hope they would port hoshigami on ios

3. J2o

J2o Well-Known Member

Mar 4, 2011
    ohh I cant wait for this sequel. Played the first one. Thought it could have been deeper. Hoping for some major changes in this one!

4. dotomchi

Aug 6, 2010
    I was submit the binary on Monday. May be this weekend? Thanks!

5. dotomchi

Aug 6, 2010
    Thank you for waiting. I was very hard to develop this game.

6. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Will this now have a story line?

7. dotomchi

Aug 6, 2010

Yes. As the story continues from Defense of Fortune(Fortune Chronicle Episode 3).

8. dotomchi

Aug 6, 2010
  9. Strategy RPG

Strategy RPG Member

Mar 8, 2011
    Love the excellent gameplay videos. Obviously, Day 1 purchase here. I notice the timer to play your turn is gone from the previous game which is a terrific choice on your part. Also, the command buttons seem more polished and intuitive, and you finally included an undo button.

I played the original on my ipod touch 4g and man did I hate the timer and the tiny buttons to perform actions. Nonetheless, I beat that game and loved the gameplay experience you provided. Now, I have an Ipad 3 and I can't wait to see how this new game plays out. Judging by the 2 videos I can say safely say I'm going to have a blast. Thank You! for your hard work in bring 2 SRPGs to the appstore.

My only request is can you please post a features list of this new game. For example, how many stages can we expect, how many character classes, etc.

No matter what I will be salivating until I can buy this hopefully before Sunday. :)

10. dotomchi

Aug 6, 2010
    *Rebirth of a legend

Rebirth of Fortune 2, is the 4th story of the Fortune Chronicle Episode and the official sequel to the 2009 release of SRPG Rebirth of Fortune.

Newly revived with a more extensive volume, cool improved graphics, and utterly more unstoppable fun than the original.

As the story continues from Rebirth of Fortune, Sorcerer of Fortune, Defense of Fortune, experience a highly interesting storyline, full of Fortune world's Magic and Ether.

*Game Features

1. 25 classes of combat units capable of getting into battle formation and over 35 classes of various enemy monsters.

2. A more strategic and enjoyable battle system.

3. The biggest. Over a thousand stages of vast volumes and stories.

4. More beautiful and appealing. The ultimate 2D graphics.

5. Has Retina Display Support. A universal app, supporting all models (iPhone 3gs and above, iPad 2 and above, iPad Touch 4th Gen) running on iOS.

6. Supports Achievement and Leadersboard via Game Center.

7. Capable of playing with users from around the world at anytime via Game Center.

8. On some iOS Device the game in progress can be shared by using iCloud.

Please note that although this game can run on iPhone 3gs and lower, these do not have Retina Display Support and the low resolution may cause the text to appear unclear.

*Game Rules

1. The basic battles of SRPG(Simulation Role Playing Game) is similar to the rules of chess. Players take turns selecting a single unit to move and attack the enemy.

2. After taking turns, the first player to annihilate its opponent is the winner.

3. Each unit has a variety of skills and abilities. These skills can be used by using up Ether which is collected during the game. Since more powerful skills consume more Ether, it has to be used strategically at a critical moment.

4. With the war funds obtained from battles, units can be upgraded. When units are upgraded, a new skill is unlocked or a profession from a higher ranking class can be used.

5. There is a Coliseum in the game in which users from around the world with different strategic styles can go head to head via Game Center. If the AI in single player mode is not challenging enough, try playing in the Coliseum where you can enjoy competing with users from around the world.

11. duncanedi

duncanedi Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2010
    Montevideo, Uruguay
    Im pretty sure I´ll buy this one on day one.... I didn´t play the other ones though ...a sale for Defense of Fortune HD could be nice so we can get some practice until this one is released :)

12. dotomchi

Aug 6, 2010
    Thanks. duncanedi:D

Status Changed "In Review". Please wait some more.

13. strivemind

strivemind Well-Known Member

Just saw this thread, and had to say that I loved Rebirth of Fortune, even back when maps were more visually generic, and enemies were far less varied. Definitely going to grab the sequel when it comes out, especially since it's Universal.

14. Alister

Alister Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2012
    Philippines
    Oh my,this looks awesome..Good thing I browsed this thread because I'm un familiar with the series..Might get the first one aswell:D..

15. dotomchi

Aug 6, 2010
    Now Released! Thanks everyone!:D:D