★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: 3D Monster Slaying Game: Monster Blade By Nubee

07-27-2013, 07:36 PM
Its a shame, I think this company has a real gem here but they're probably gonna screw it up just to suck .99 from everyone oh well like anything else things come and go.
07-28-2013, 05:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas F. View Post
What if you used a friend who can stun him before he goes under ground? Maybe they've designed this boss to suck the diamonds from you via revive?
Nope. I play this game free all the way. Never use daimon except expanding inventory. There is a trick to level up all ur weapon max and play event boss to get 5 stars equipment. So if anyone know how to kill the damn thunder dragon boss let me know. So pro at this game but his underground move is one hit KO!

Aaahahaha! Just after I wrote this I kill his ass! But I needed the 5 set event ice dragon armor to help me survive the underground. Now my goal is to kill him with gold trophy.

Last edited by Chucky; 07-28-2013 at 06:06 AM.

07-28-2013, 05:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas F. View Post
Its a shame, I think this company has a real gem here but they're probably gonna screw it up just to suck .99 from everyone oh well like anything else things come and go.
No bro. This game is lagid. So addicted n collecting new event armor is awesome. Just need to b good with ur fingers.

Dont anyone say "that's what she said" alright?
07-28-2013, 05:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avantyr View Post
Can someone explain the pets?, i got the 3headed ice dragon one. If i buy a second pet, is there a way to choose between them or do I lose the first ?
Thanks
Exactly what I was wondering... ur pro to get 2K dragon points. Or just rich
07-28-2013, 06:21 AM
Is this game good? Never heard about it, only just now since its been bumped. I got blood masque, this looks similar. Thanks
08-20-2013, 12:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky View Post
Exactly what I was wondering... ur pro to get 2K dragon points. Or just rich
Nah I suck, I just cheated.
08-20-2013, 01:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gov View Post
Is this game good? Never heard about it, only just now since its been bumped. I got blood masque, this looks similar. Thanks
Very similar gameplay, but this has timers. Used to love it, but the timers killed it for me. Not sure how it is now.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword