★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Need help with Aqueduct

07-04-2012, 03:54 PM
I need a step by step solution for Snake 30..
The Final screenshot doesn't help at all =(
Could anyone help me with this level?

Best Regards

Timo

Last edited by Svajja; 07-11-2012 at 11:26 AM. Reason: Finally finished the Rat levels =)
07-12-2012, 04:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svajja View Post
I need a step by step solution for Snake 30..
The Final screenshot doesn't help at all =(
Could anyone help me with this level?

Best Regards

Timo
so i made an album for this level. the pics are out of order but they are numbered. please click on my name in the post and view my profile then click on the snake level 30 album if this does not help i will do it in smaller steps or chat with you too walk you through it. STACY

07-13-2012, 03:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rileys42 View Post
so i made an album for this level. the pics are out of order but they are numbered. please click on my name in the post and view my profile then click on the snake level 30 album if this does not help i will do it in smaller steps or chat with you too walk you through it. STACY
Thank you for the step-by-step solution =) You are the best =)

I don't know why I didn't see how to beat this one earlier, but with your help it was easy =) I finally finished the game =)

Best Regards
Timo
01-05-2013, 03:06 PM
6/17 Quarks - Stuck

Been Sstuck on this for a while. Know what to solution needs to be but not certain on how to get there. Any suggestions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripper View Post
Alrite stuck again. I know there are only 3 pieces to move but I cannot figure out how to get them to the right place. I have tried everything I could think of but can't solve this level. I know screenshot is not gonna help on this but if someone can please tell me the steps or the order in which the blocks are supposed to be moved.
Thanks in advance.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trakz View Post
Been stuck on 6-17 for 2 days now. Anyone know what the procedure is ?
07-29-2013, 12:52 PM
Looking for 6-11 also. Thanks
09-06-2013, 11:27 AM
Aqueduct Update (v1.4)

Howdy all, just wanted to spread the word about Aqueduct's latest update (v1.4). We've added another free chapter under the Heart tab, made some colorful nebula backgrounds, and added 4" Retina support. Enjoy!
09-06-2013, 11:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kieffer Bros. View Post
Howdy all, just wanted to spread the word about Aqueduct's latest update (v1.4). We've added another free chapter under the Heart tab, made some colorful nebula backgrounds, and added 4" Retina support. Enjoy!
And off I go to download it for the fifth time!

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
07-18-2015, 03:28 PM
HELP on Level 6 Skull Puzzle 17 Quarks!!

I need help! Anyone know the steps please??

Skull - 17 Quarks ):
07-31-2015, 08:06 AM
Help please

Hi. By any chance do you have a step-by-step for Snake 18. Islander? It is the only one I can;t do, and I am sure there is a glitch on mine - or I am just not seeing something obvious. Thank you