★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

02-09-2009, 07:12 PM

Hello, my small iPhone game development team "bear." is looking for members to help us develop our games. Anyone joining the team will be compensated evenly with the rest of the members in the team.

We currently consist of two people, myself and another. We have game design and art currently covered. What we need are the following (from most needed to least)

- Lead Programmer
- Sound Designer
- Musician

We are currently working on two games and are in the planning stages of a third. We are focusing mainly on "Trig" at the moment. Here are the games:

"Trig" is an action puzzle game fusing many other games creating a new genre. There is no "matching 3" and there is are no colored blocks. Instead, it shares more in common with Every Extend Extra Extreme or Boomshine, mixed with a theme of launching rockets to set off combos. It uses the touch screen intuitively.

Planned Price: $0.99

"Nakamundo" is early in the development process (currently it exists only in concept art and ideas). It is best described as a wonderfully happy apocalypse simulator, where you control Mundo, a hungry, growing, viscous blob who starts the size of a water drop and eventually consumes the entire planet. Think "Katamari Damacy" meets "Loco Roco" and "de Blob." It is a two dimensional platformer with an unique and fun art style (that looks nothing like loco roco or rolando), and very unique gameplay that takes full advantage of the iPhone's control scheme.

Planned Price: $2.99

Let me know if you are interested in joining. If you are going to join, we're going to need to see an example of the work you have developed previously. While Trig's programming may not be too difficult, Nakamundo may require a more full-fledged team.

We are taking this seriously so only apply if you are serious about it!

bear. iPhone Game Development Team RECRUITING!! http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=4957

Last edited by xiao; 02-09-2009 at 07:18 PM.
02-09-2009, 07:41 PM
I'd just like to say that Nakamundo sounds really intriguing.

02-09-2009, 07:57 PM
If out need music, I might be able to help, also at soundcloud.com/ktfright

Artist and dev for Team Dropkick
02-09-2009, 08:23 PM
Let me know if you need any visuals; I can do about anything you need. I think.

Cloudcell, Plus+, Baseball Slugger, TTR: dannys95
02-09-2009, 09:17 PM
I could probably improvise a soundtrack for things on the piano. I don't need to get paid .

l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ Inconspicuous Group Cat?
02-09-2009, 09:20 PM
im only learning programming, but maybe in a month or so i would be able to help out the lead, or possibly become lead. Sounds interesting though.

dirty deeds and their dunderchee
02-09-2009, 09:31 PM
beta tester?
02-09-2009, 09:39 PM
Send a message via ICQ to brewstermax Send a message via AIM to brewstermax Send a message via MSN to brewstermax Send a message via Yahoo to brewstermax
Originally Posted by Dio View Post
beta tester?
Dio, your not going to win going around asking like this. Tsk, tsk. Isn't there are rule about that?
02-09-2009, 09:40 PM
02-09-2009, 10:25 PM
These ideas sound great. Honetly I just started wondering if any dev would ever make an EveryExtendExtra kind of game good to see some new devs are pulling through to my un-written request. If I wasn't trying to start my own dev career path I would apply gladly, but sadly that is not the case.

Just my two cents, but I think you should take those ideas of your games down or at least Nakamundo. Those are great ideas(in my opinion) and it would be a shame to see your ideas used by someone else before you got yor game developed and published, then again just my two cents.

Also Good Luck!

Playing: HookChamp.WheelersTreasure.BaseballSuperstars2010. SniperVsSniper.RealRacing.
WaitingList: SpaceTripper.RoguePlanet.MiniSquadron.R-Type.