★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
03-11-2015, 12:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimstone82 View Post
Is the Moga support coming in the update or is it already implemented? I have the Moga Rebel and can't seem to get it to work.
Moga support has been in for quite a while, but I'll do some testing to make sure it's still working properly. You might try hitting home and then switching back into the game with the controller connected.
03-11-2015, 04:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anotherkellydown View Post
Wow, what a rad game! Wish I hadn't waited this long to get it! The controls are perfect even on my archaic iPhone 5!
Buckle in! I would hate to be torn between this and Blokshot Revolution. That said, is there an ETA for the update?

04-15-2015, 12:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimstone82 View Post
Is the Moga support coming in the update or is it already implemented? I have the Moga Rebel and can't seem to get it to work.
I'm an idiot. The Moga support is only in for Android, iCade is hooked up for iOS. Sorry, I got mixed up there!

It would be cool to add more controller support, but honestly supporting the devices I have now has been one of the most difficult parts of maintaining the game. It should be easy, but since the game is in C++ and controller support has to be added in Java and Objective C it really complicates things. An iOS update made the game start crashing on launch, and it turned out to be controller support that caused it. That white bar that mysteriously appeared at the bottom of the screen is also from controller support. I've fixed it for the update, but.. controllers scare me now, even though I like using them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulkane View Post
Buckle in! I would hate to be torn between this and Blokshot Revolution. That said, is there an ETA for the update?
I'm so bad at Blokshot! I do finally have a release date for the update though, next Wednesday the 22nd.

Update HOOOOOOOOOO!
04-16-2015, 06:05 PM
This thread is broken for everyone else, right? To me it looks like it has a dozen more pages than it does and it's tricky to read.
04-16-2015, 08:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Volbard View Post
This thread is broken for everyone else, right? To me it looks like it has a dozen more pages than it does and it's tricky to read.
Yeah, about a half dozen more pages. I've seen this before, but not very often.
04-17-2015, 01:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulkane View Post
Yeah, about a half dozen more pages. I've seen this before, but not very often.
Ok, thanks for letting me know.

I wonder if we should start a new thread for the update. I'd like to hear feedback on it, but this broken thread is probably putting people off. I was pretty confused for a minute trying to find the actual posts.
04-20-2015, 01:31 AM
Does anyone know what the music track in the current version is? i love it and it would be awesome to download or buy it! It gives me such a happy mood!

Edit: It's "Low Poly Universe" by Imphenzia for anyone else interested. He has some other great tracks also, considering to buy full discography

Last edited by ramzarules; 04-20-2015 at 06:52 AM.
04-21-2015, 06:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramzarules View Post
Does anyone know what the music track in the current version is? i love it and it would be awesome to download or buy it! It gives me such a happy mood!

Edit: It's "Low Poly Universe" by Imphenzia for anyone else interested. He has some other great tracks also, considering to buy full discography
It's a great track, that's why I asked him to write another one for the update!
04-22-2015, 12:26 AM
The update just went live here in the U.S.
06-22-2015, 10:17 PM
Just wanted to put in a word in support of re-enabling iCade! (Though I do understand why removing it was a reasonable temporary solution.)

Morgan Adams (GameCenter: Adams Immersive)
My upcoming first game: Scree (Forum thread)
My upcoming VR horror experience: This is Not the Church of the Worm (Forum thread)
Stop making lists. Grids are better: DotSpace (Forum thread)