monopoly games

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by imjhonfre, Jan 28, 2013.

1. imjhonfre

imjhonfre Well-Known Member

Sep 16, 2012
    hello,

ive seen there are some monopoly game apps and id like to know which one do you like the most.

there's an original one, a worldwide one and a millionaire one, all of them are made by Electronic Arts and they all are 0,99$ except the millionaire one, that one is 2,99$.

i dont know if im forgetting another(s) so you may feel free to post them or even another similar game.

2. imjhonfre

imjhonfre Well-Known Member

Sep 16, 2012
    well 47 views with no replies, are these games bad?

3. sizzlakalonji

sizzlakalonji Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Apr 16, 2009
    Indiana, USA
    The games are fine. I prefer the Millionaire version because it plays faster, but they all serve the purpose well. There's not a tremendous difference between the original and International version.

4. september

september Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2012
    The original is non optimised, the world edition is pretty much just a reskin and roughly one quarter of the size installed. I got a refund for the original due to screenshots being another country than those that if actually was shown as being. Maybe that's the size difference, all the different countries, if so though that is really poorly done if they're not just using a low hit text string for street names.