iPad Chaos Rings II - (by Square Enix)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Echoseven, Mar 14, 2012.

1. RazvanGNR

RazvanGNR Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2011
    @Buffy6..... what can i say, you`re awesome!
    Thanks (i guess for at least the 5th time in this thread) for a detailed answer!
    Will do as you said :D

2. Haoulelouch

Haoulelouch Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2011
    what are the stats for piercing hope? if it gives speed I might use it instead of blade of quale

I'm kind of urked on the absurd importance of speed in comparison to other stats. they've clearly done a lot to balance and improve the combat system which is good (all battles in the first game are trivial unless you severely restrict your levelling). in many boss battles if your speed if below theirs you will get constantly blitzed to death without being able to heal because your enemy always make the their move before yours.
    also lessica's advent definitely needs nerfing lol it's even more gaming breaking than moonlight shadow in omega

3. Buffy6

Buffy6 Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2010
    #463 Buffy6, Apr 28, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2012
    I think all the stats are on the same page with the list of the items. On Page 40.

Ok. Let me know if it works pretty good or not. I remember it took me a while to find some items. But, I found them eventually. Was usually a armor or two.

4. chexk03

chexk03 Well-Known Member

Apr 12, 2010
    #464 chexk03, Apr 29, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2012
    The most "broken" sopia(s) should be the Gigas+Moth combo (I call it the GM combo;) ), because the Skill boost in moth sopia also works on Sacrifice skill. So instead of 1.5DMG/1HP, the damage rate is now 2DMG/1HP. This means a 10000hp Character can now deal around 20000 DMG by him/herself, and if you use Sacrifice in pair, it would be even more powerful. The Gigas gene already gives a 10% boost in HP, and if you add another yellow sopia (best would be legion since it gives you an exp boost too), then you get another 10% increase in HP (which means more DMG by Sacrifice). I instant-killed almost all the new bosses in the new update with characters ~20 lv lower than recommended (especially those one-on-one fight). All you have to make sure is that you speed is high enough to go first.

Although I like Lessica a lot but I have to admit that the best pair will still be Darwin/Marie, just because of the GM Sacrifice+Healing Hand combo. The enemies usually were dead before you even have a chance to use Lessica's lv3 Advent.

5. RazvanGNR

Apr 18, 2011
    #465 RazvanGNR, Apr 29, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2012
    It doesn`t work at all! Only the jewels part, but i only get Talismans, but the rest is really mixed up! I guess it varies, and i`ll have to find my own chests like you have, but no biggie, with such a beautiful game grinding won`t be to annoying!

Now i`m only having problems with finding a strategy with lessica vs herald!
    I planned to raise all the new sopia after the requests while searching for items too, but does the death sopia give you breath of the underworld? :))), that would be really hax and overpowered but i had to ask! That would make all the next fights a breeze :))

I`m also having trouble finding last supper`s for the flavour quest, which is surprising because when i didn`t need them, they popped out from all the beasts :-?

6. Buffy6

Buffy6 Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2010
    I might be different for other games. I don't know why it wouldn't work. For the last suppers:
    The Monsters in the Lvl 101-200 Abbadon will give them frequently.
    And for Herald:
    I can't remember if I did Triple Punch right from the beginning or what. Maybe I had the horsemen Sopia developed and I used one of those. And Death's Sopia doesn't give that move. I wish it did though. lol I can list the Horsemen Sopia moves if you want.

7. RazvanGNR

Apr 18, 2011
    #467 RazvanGNR, Apr 30, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2012
    Nope, thanks! I want them to surprise me :p thanks for the supper`s tip, going right now to find them! I`m down only to 3 quests :D

8. soulsearcher

soulsearcher Well-Known Member

Sep 8, 2010
    for me...i just equip the one of four horsemen's sopia which give trickle charge

and I just mental wall + healing all the way until he is down :p

9. RazvanGNR

Apr 18, 2011
    I got him with conquest, famine and death sopia on :D! Now i`m faced with the awesome couple of garrick and alto :)), which i find it quite hard!

10. TinkyWinky

TinkyWinky Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2012
    BBC Studio
    Buffy6 thanks for posting that guide.I collected all jewels and armors.I am missing a few weapons so if you have any advices,I would be thankful.So I need:Janus Knives(Orlando's weapon),Mecha Helix(Lessica's weapon) and Crystal Roid(Darwin's weapon).I tried to get them in Falls of Acheron with your guide but I can't seem to get them.

11. soulsearcher

soulsearcher Well-Known Member

Sep 8, 2010
    true magnum fang almost kills every charaters below lv140

he easily deal 9k+ dmg to single char and we need to beware of chaos lady 0

i defeated them using Orlando with speed booster around lv137 and Darwin lv140:cool:

12. Peewhy

Peewhy Well-Known Member

Mar 27, 2012
    I really like the artwork and the animation quality in this game

13. TinkyWinky

Mar 24, 2012
    BBC Studio
    What do you need to do to fight Amon level 140 in libary?

14. Buffy6

Buffy6 Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2010
    Spoiler:
    Accept the P.U.B request about the secret book in the Library. Go to the Library, the right stairs from P.U.B's room. Then open the book, beat the two Legion guys and it'll say the switch for higher level Amon is on. Then just go to the Allseeing Eye, take the portal at the front to head to the back/pedestal. Then go through the two doors and you're there. And the battles will now be at the higher level.

15. TinkyWinky

Mar 24, 2012
    BBC Studio
    Buffy6 I need your help.I am missing one weapon but I don't know which one.I will count how many weapons I have for each character(I suspect I am missing one Li Hua's weapon).I got all weapons that are listed by someone few pages before.I will count weapons without Neron's fang.Ok for Darwin I have 20 weapons,for Orlando 9,for Marie 20,for Araki 21,for Conor 20,for Li hua 19 and for Lessica 10.Please help

16. Buffy6

Buffy6 Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2010
    You're missing a Li Hua one.
    Did you get her gold one yet from the P.U.B quests? You might have missed one from the areas or from the shop

17. TinkyWinky

Mar 24, 2012
    BBC Studio
    These are the weapons of Li Hua that I have:
    -Hands of Glory(the golden one)
    -Weapons found in the areas:1.Wildcat Claws,2.Lunar Lion Claws,3.Griffin Claws,4.Mecha Fènghuáng,5.Lady Joker,6.The Lord's Fist
    -And all weapons bought from Piu Piu's store
    I know that I am missing one from the areas since for other characters I had to find 7 in the areas.
    I will write now Li Hua's weapons in the same way that is in the game so that you can find easier one I am missing.
    Neron's Fang
    Leather Gloves
    Iron Gloves
    Wildcat Gloves
    Guard Knuckles
    Anqi Night Bloom
    Lunar Lion Claws
    Lonsdaleite Knuckles
    Anqi Vertigo
    Positron Weapon L
    Anqi Kasha
    Griffin Claws
    Barroer Knuckles
    Anqi Vulture
    Mecha Fenghuang
    Perfect Knuckles
    Tasogare
    Lady Joker
    The Lords Fist
    Hands of Glory

18. Buffy6

Buffy6 Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2010
    #478 Buffy6, May 1, 2012
    Last edited: May 1, 2012
    Spoiler:
    You're missing Golden Monkey Claws. I don't know if you need Li Hua in your party, but the Monkey that I think is in The Remains of Faith, you can steal the weapon from with Steal Item. But, I've found it in chests in the areas too.

19. TinkyWinky

Mar 24, 2012
    BBC Studio
    Thanks Buffy6.I stole it from monkey and now I have got all weapons.

20. Buffy6

Buffy6 Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2010
    I almost forgot that there's a update coming out this month. It should be soon then. :D