Shoot Many Robots - (by Demiurge Studios)[Universal][NZ]

04-03-2013, 10:23 PM
Shoot Many Robots - (by Demiurge Studios)[Universal][NZ]

Quote:
NZ Release info :

The Game is out in New Zealand. It should be out in US at about 11 PM EST and Europe at around 12 AM UK time. Size of the app is 38.4 MB.

Price in NZ is Free.

Requirements:

Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation) and iPad. Requires iOS 4.3 or later. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.

Quote:
It's called "Shoot Many Robots" – do we really need to explain more? Ok…

This endless runner (and gunner) has you playing as P. Walter Tugnut, the hapless hillbilly who loves nothing more than killing robots. Jettisoned from his RV, Walter barrels through farmlands and oil fields, shooting every chainsaw-wielding toaster that gets in his way. And there are LOTS of robots in his way.

Full of explosive, robot-crushing action, Shoot Many Robots skips the fluff and delivers the gruff. Did we mention you’ll be shooting a bazillion robots?

REVIEWS:
★★★★★ "BEST GAME EVAR!!" – A Totally Real Journalist
★★★★★ "Is what game awesome? Stop bothering me. Can't you see I'm shooting robots?!" – Your Mom

FEATURES:
• Endless running and gunning action
• Silly Hats give you special abilities (duh)
• Challenges & daily rewards
• Rank up and expand your arsenal
• Simple controls: tap to shoot, swipe to change lanes
• Revolutionary exploding red barrels
• Beautiful 3D environments
• HD graphics optimized for Retina display

Demiurge Studios teamed up with Owlchemy Labs, creators of Snuggle Truck, to bring the hit Shoot Many Robots to iOS devices so that you can kill robots on-the-go! Let us know what you think on our forums, Facebook, and Twitter:

www.demiurgestudios.com/community
www.facebook.com/ShootManyRobots
@ShootManyRobots

Last edited by Sanuku; 04-04-2013 at 12:42 AM.
04-04-2013, 10:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sink_or_swim View Post
Not out in Germany.
Or in France. I used my nz account to download it, might be a soft launch.
04-04-2013, 10:26 AM
Still not out in the states.

Anticipating:"Death Road to Canada", "Implosion", "Don Paccin","Space Noir", "Zed", "Rex Rocket", "Supermassive", "Sproggiwood", "Arecibo Man", "Gekido", "Trail by Viking, "Crashlands", "Eisenhorn", "The Soul".

04-04-2013, 11:08 AM
Game play seems very repetitive and samey, but hell, I'd buy this for the music alone!! In fact I'd appreciate knowing who it is so I can! Sound effects are crisp, and you can't go wrong at this price (free). To the dev, where can I get the soundtrack? Post it here if you would! Thanks.
04-04-2013, 01:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrand1 View Post
Game play seems very repetitive and samey, but hell, I'd buy this for the music alone!! In fact I'd appreciate knowing who it is so I can! Sound effects are crisp, and you can't go wrong at this price (free). To the dev, where can I get the soundtrack? Post it here if you would! Thanks.
Pretty sure it's the same music as the PC/XBOX game. There's a Shoot Many Robots soundtrack in the iTunes store, and the music for that was done by disasterPEACE

Playing: Pocket Mine 2, Terra Battle
Waiting:Last Class Heroes, Chaos Rings 3, Starships
GameCenter: StriveMind
04-09-2013, 01:03 AM
Was this an accidental release a week ago ?

Any info ?
04-29-2013, 02:21 PM
has this game been releashed stateside yet?

Drat!
04-29-2013, 03:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WCFields View Post
has this game been releashed stateside yet?
Never released in U.S.

Anticipating:"Death Road to Canada", "Implosion", "Don Paccin","Space Noir", "Zed", "Rex Rocket", "Supermassive", "Sproggiwood", "Arecibo Man", "Gekido", "Trail by Viking, "Crashlands", "Eisenhorn", "The Soul".