App description: Rotori is a new kind of puzzle game based on the most classical foundation ever, giving it a new dimension and a whole lot more gameplay.

Rotori's 150 level Campaign will walk you through radically new gaming styles, row clearing, score achieving, time attack, survival, trash clearing, combo rows... and much more!

It could be a hard way to go alone but you are not on your own! Bombs, Drills, Morphs, Freezers, Raisers and many more powerups will ease your way and change your play style everytime you use them!

Even with that Rotori has lots more to offer, 5 unlockable additional game modes await you! Including Hyper Mode: play up to your last breath while Rotori's Holo-Cube only rotates when you score, now that's intense!

Look through the Holo-Cube, all cube faces are visible at every moment, check your pieces, rotate, position them, rotate back, score, combine rows and multiply your score, think fast and move precisely!

Share your score in GameCenter for each game mode, beat your friends and don't let them score better than you!

dunkelgeist's comments:



04-11-2014, 02:22 PM
#11
Alright, update 1.1 sent with improved control accuracy, hopefully it will let you all play as you want it to!

Available as soon as Apple decides it's time. I'll tell you here too, of course!

Android update will be available next tuesday with some minor fixes in addition to controls.

Cheers!
04-11-2014, 02:27 PM
#12
BTW As some ChocoRun fans remember, we are known for really challenging games, Rotori is not as hard as ChocoRun was, but Breakoid, the one in the middle, may be ;-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaxeknBgRrg

If you want to check it out I won't hold you. Just a little trick only revealed here, shake your device to randomize your balls in case of sure death, it may save your life!

04-11-2014, 02:44 PM
#13
Quote:
Originally Posted by dunkelgeist View Post
Thanks for your feedback! I won't put a button on it, that's how the game is and how we want it to be, but I'm already working on controls so it feels much more natural.

Can you please tell me what usually happens when you try to quickly place a piece? do you end up rotating the whole cube or your playing piece?
Sometimes the game does not register the swipe. Most of the times, while Im trying to swipe to quickly place the tile, the tile moves (probably because my swipe is not a very straight vertical line).

I see you have already submitted an update. Ill test it for sure and let you know.

iPhone 6 and iPad Mini iOS 8
04-11-2014, 02:51 PM
#14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlos-Sz View Post
Sometimes the game does not register the swipe. Most of the times, while Im trying to swipe to quickly place the tile, the tile moves (probably because my swipe is not a very straight vertical line).

I see you have already submitted an update. Ill test it for sure and let you know.
If the tile moves it's probably because you hold your finger a bit before performing the swipe. Try touching the screen while your finger starts moving down and you should be fine.

Anyway it'll be a bit easier in version 1.1 ;-)
04-12-2014, 12:39 PM
#15
I'm very glad to tell you the Android version is already updated with the control improvements and some other fixes not related to iOS ;-)
04-14-2014, 12:19 AM
#16
Quote:
Originally Posted by dunkelgeist View Post
I'm very glad to tell you the Android version is already updated with the control improvements and some other fixes not related to iOS ;-)
i'm glad you told us here in the ios forum that we have to wait longer for the update than android users

04-14-2014, 12:37 AM
#17
Quote:
Originally Posted by wyzau View Post
i'm glad you told us here in the ios forum that we have to wait longer for the update than android users

Blame Apple for their review process... not this poor developer dedicated to make you happy

Hopefully it won't take long, but you know what, iOS users will get 2 additional game modes first once they're finished!!!
04-14-2014, 12:50 AM
#18
Quote:
Originally Posted by dunkelgeist View Post
Blame Apple for their review process... not this poor developer dedicated to make you happy

Hopefully it won't take long, but you know what, iOS users will get 2 additional game modes first once they're finished!!!
yes! that's the spirit
04-17-2014, 06:52 AM
#19
Looks like version 1.1 is already published with much improved controls precision, hop on and try it!
04-24-2014, 05:37 AM
#20
Another update rolling out, 1.5 is already the wild bringing you 2 new game modes based on Survival campaign levels. Hope you like them!

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:54 AM.