Will there ever be a Pocket Frogs 2?

03-26-2014, 05:44 PM
Will there ever be a Pocket Frogs 2?

I want to know if anyone knows here whether there will ever be a pocket frogs 2? what will be the devs next game? anyone know?
06-16-2014, 06:54 PM
No one knows here?
06-16-2014, 07:21 PM
I doubt there will be a Pocket Frogs 2. They've updated the current version quite a bit and when you think about it, what could they do to make it any different?

NimbleBit have been working on quite a lot of games, actually - Pocket Planes and Pocket Trains came out not that long ago, though I'm not sure what their next game will be. I vaguely remember a thread floating about in the Upcoming section...

Need proofreading, editing or writing done for your game?
Contact me via PM or email and we can talk.
06-17-2014, 02:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Echoseven View Post
I doubt there will be a Pocket Frogs 2. They've updated the current version quite a bit and when you think about it, what could they do to make it any different?

NimbleBit have been working on quite a lot of games, actually - Pocket Planes and Pocket Trains came out not that long ago, though I'm not sure what their next game will be. I vaguely remember a thread floating about in the Upcoming section...
The next game they're releasing is tiny tower 2- vegas (something along those lines). They said it is actually the sequal to tt, not just a different version like tiny death star though.

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=227251

Gamecenter: Popjam()
06-17-2014, 05:52 AM
That's the one I was thinking of, many thanks Sir popjam!

Need proofreading, editing or writing done for your game?
Contact me via PM or email and we can talk.
06-17-2014, 06:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meslomeslo View Post
I want to know if anyone knows here whether there will ever be a pocket frogs 2? what will be the devs next game? anyone know?
Have you contacted them ? I've done that a few times to ask directly about sequels, worth doing