App description: IMPORTANT: Compatible with iPad 2 and up, iPhone 4 and up and iPod touch 5th generation WILL NOT RUN ON EARLIER DEVICES

21st century New York...

Brilliant science student Brian is getting ready to join the prestigious UC Berkeley, but his life is turned upside-down when he gets caught up in some business involving a stolen crucifix and the mafia.

Runaway is now available for iOS platforms, so discover or rediscover the beginnings of this cult series and plunge into an adventure with plenty of humor and twists at every turn.

Features:

A stunning, exceptional storyline
Overriding fun and eye-catching graphics
 Close to 100 scenes to visit
Discover over 30 charismatic characters
Many exciting puzzles
A redesigned interface for iPhones and iPads
 Languages included: English, French, German, Spanish and Italian
 Many charismatic characters

-------------------------------
About Pendulo Studios
------------------------------
pendulo-studios.com
facebook.com/pendulostudios
twitter.com/pendulostudios

About Numeric Pipeline
http://numeric-pipeline.com

Sanuku's comments:
Quote:
NZ Release info :

The Game is out in New Zealand. It should be out in US at about 11 PM EST and Europe at around 12 AM UK time. Size of the app is 1.73 GB.

Price in NZ is $6.49 which should translate to USD $4.99

Requirements :

Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation), iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + 4G, iPad (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini and iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular. Requires iOS 5.0 or later. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
21st century New York...

Brilliant science student Brian is getting ready to join the prestigious UC Berkeley, but his life is turned upside-down when he gets caught up in some business involving a stolen crucifix and the mafia.

Runaway is now available for iOS platforms, so discover or rediscover the beginnings of this cult series and plunge into an adventure with plenty of humor and twists at every turn.

Features:

• A stunning, exceptional storyline
• Overriding fun and eye-catching graphics
• Close to 100 scenes to visit
• Discover over 30 charismatic characters
• Many exciting puzzles
• A redesigned interface for iPhones and iPads
• Languages included: English, French, German, Spanish and Italian
• An innovative, user-friendly help system
• Many charismatic characters

------------------------------------------

CURIOUS? More info on:
bulkypix.com
facebook.com/Bulkypix
twitter.com/Bulkypix
youtube.com/Bulkypix
iPhone Screenshots

06-28-2013, 11:32 PM
I LOVE all Pendulo Studio games!!! I have all of their games on PC but I still bought all the games for my iPad. Haven't had any glitches with this Rumaway but the other games all I had was some crashes but there weren't many and when u take into consideration the quality of their games, you don't even notice.
06-28-2013, 11:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincenzo78140 View Post
1.73 gb.
What? Very big size, but should delete some apps to geting it. Look great, love this art style

07-09-2013, 03:35 AM
Lilipip, I guess that is used in case more than one person is playing the game on the same tablet, because you don't save the game while playing, it starts over at the point where you left it.
07-11-2013, 03:53 AM
Hi!

The characters you see here are just avatars that will fill the save slot. Nothing more.
You can choose whatever you want, it won't have any impact on the game.

BULKYPIX TEAM
Publisher and developer
08-08-2013, 03:52 AM
on sale 1.99

Stop viewing Signatures
->editoptions->Scroll down to "Thread Display Options"->Uncheck "Show Signatures"->Scroll down, hit "Save Changes"
08-16-2013, 08:16 AM
If you played hidden runaway than don't bother getting this one. I thought it had some extra content but its actually the same game with less puzzles so if you need to choose one if the versions get hidden runaway, the same plot , same adventure , more puzzles...
12-01-2013, 09:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revi View Post
If you played hidden runaway than don't bother getting this one. I thought it had some extra content but its actually the same game with less puzzles so if you need to choose one if the versions get hidden runaway, the same plot , same adventure , more puzzles...
Is Runaway : A Road Adventure the same game as Hidden Runaway?
03-13-2014, 02:22 AM
This game keeps crashing for me during the cinematic following the Medium scene. It's frustrating because I know that I'm very close to the end of the game. I'm using an iPad Air on iOS 7.1
07-02-2014, 01:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryWarden View Post
This game keeps crashing for me during the cinematic following the Medium scene. It's frustrating because I know that I'm very close to the end of the game. I'm using an iPad Air on iOS 7.1
Same here. I wish they'd fix this, though I doubt they will. Last update was a year ago.