Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 05-13-2013, 01:27 AM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 7.x

This is completely off topic, but why does the toucharcade app sort the forum replies from newest to oldest? It would make sense to have it oldest to newest, since that's how you generally read stuff, from top to bottom.
Old 05-13-2013, 03:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by QWERTYthebold View Post
This is completely off topic, but why does the toucharcade app sort the forum replies from newest to oldest? It would make sense to have it oldest to newest, since that's how you generally read stuff, from top to bottom.
It's oldest to newest for me. Can't find a way to change it in-app, but I know that, if you're signed in, some settings are inherited from the website. May be worth logging on to the forums on te website and seeing if ypu can change the setting there.

More on-topic, this game and that video are great. Hope some more mini-games unlock soon.
Old 05-14-2013, 12:36 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

Very fun! An endless game that don't use those same old formulas (Temple Run, Jetpack Joyride and etc).
Old 05-14-2013, 04:23 PM

Woo! Number one on the leaderboard, by quite some way too. Think I'm done with this now though.

It seems that the difficulty doesn't increase after a little over 2,000 points and there's a limited number of mini-games. It's a fun diversion while it lasts though. The vid and song are great (I've never heard anyone successfully rhyme fork and work before) and I'd love to see what the dev could do given the chance to expand this, add more mini-games and make it into a paid app.
Old 05-14-2013, 06:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_bez View Post
Woo! Number one on the leaderboard, by quite some way too.
Well I guess I know why that is. My score keeps vanishing from the leaderboard. It disappeared once, I played another game and it was resubmitted, now it's gone again. What's the point having a leaderboard if you're just going to delete the highest scores?
Old 05-16-2013, 01:13 PM

Contacted by the dev today and told they'd upped their GC high score cap to 24,000. From the looks of the leaderboards they need to up it again!

Also checked out their previous game, Toybox. Enjoying that so far, too, although it's a very different beast.