Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 07-21-2013, 05:36 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

I realized this just now. I didnt think hearts impacted endless mode until i tried to get a higher score than my high score in the previous post.

In paper, one can only make the highest scores with at least 14 hearts. This will allow him 4 revives (1+2+4+8 hearts used each revive).

On the good side, this limits the use of revives per game.

On the bad, you cant attempt high scores without waiting 1 hr and 15 mins. If that's not bad, this will also mean that in your regular farm runs (in between high score runs) you SHOULD NOT use hearts, or you just extend your wait times between high score runs.

Question: How does unlocking Infinite Hearts affect endless mode? I only found out about this Infinite Hearts in the hearts shop.
Old 07-22-2013, 04:09 AM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Nice to know you're taking interest in the game Exact Psience. Let's try to clarify any ambiguities.

The player can make up to 5 attempts per run. This holds as the maximum if the user holds enough hearts i.e 1 + 2 + 4 + 8 + 16. Through charging though, the user cannot accomplish this as the max holds 15. Again this is only through charging. In order to gain the hearts, the user can make use of the IAP and buy some.

You asked how infinite hearts affects endless mode. With infinite hearts, the user can revive Nito 5 times in every run. Every time. This is assuming that he has updated the Second Wind in shop to the maximum fifth level though. However, the number of retries the user gets depends on the level of the 2nd wind. In other words, even with infinite hearts, the user cannot revive Nito more than 5 times.

I hope any confusion is erased. If you still have further questions please do ask. And once again, thanks for all the feedback you've given and for giving the game time.
Old 07-29-2013, 09:36 AM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

For all those who are interested in trying the game, yet lack the requirements, can give it a go on kongregate. Do try it!

http://www.kongregate.com/games/weRplay/dream-chaser
Old 07-29-2013, 10:21 AM
iPad (4th Gen)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kioshi View Post
Sorry, but stupidest 'feature' ever.

For example, God of Blades is a runner (kind of) with a story mode. If I die in it, I can just restart the chapter I died.

The thing is, I love God of Blades to death and played many hours, but if even that game (which as I said, I love) made me wait, pay or play endless to be able to play story after I died, I'd have deleted the game in ten minutes.
This is how I feel about it as well, exactly! No interest in picking this one up at all. Too bad, as I was attracted by the art work. The way it goes.....
Old 07-29-2013, 10:27 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrand1 View Post
This is how I feel about it as well, exactly! No interest in picking this one up at all. Too bad, as I was attracted by the art work. The way it goes.....
I feel the same way, but i cant pass up a good runner game. To be honest, i really love this game, but even for me, even at this "heavily reduced timers" version, timers still break it.

At least im done with story mode already, so that isnt an issue to me anymore. And I think it shouldnt take long for me to get the Infinite Hearts upgrade. Just that i dont have time to play it right now.
Old 07-31-2013, 11:29 PM
Banned
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Was playing this last night, kinda fun.