FLUFFY FALL (by WHAT (games))

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by WHAT(games), Jan 19, 2018.

1. WHAT(games)

WHAT(games) Member

Jan 18, 2018
    Paris
    #1 WHAT(games), Jan 19, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2018
    [​IMG] Can you find something cuter than us?

Game description:

Jump headlong into an astonishingly fun (and incredibly cute) 3D runner! Control your cuddly Fluffy with just a finger, dodging flames, ice, lasers and other crazy hazards. The road is full of pitfalls, but its sure to pull you in!

Features:

Amazing 3D animation meets accessible gameplay thats surprisingly immersive.
    Avoid screen-blurring ice, blazing flames and loads of other dangers that can harm your adorable Fluffy.
    Collect Gold to unlock more than 60 Fluffies and find the cute little puff that suits you the best.

Visit us at www.what.games

Follow us on:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/WHATgamesOfficial/
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdYDfC-K4vtEQGkh7hY--0w
    LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company-beta/18157777/

This app allows you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third-party advertisements that may redirect you to a third-party site.

End-User License Agreement: www.what.games/eula
    Privacy Policy: www.what.games/pp
    Terms of Use: www.what.games/tos

2. WHAT(games)

WHAT(games) Member

Jan 18, 2018
    Paris
    #2 WHAT(games), Jan 19, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2018
    Share some fluffy feedback with us!

[​IMG] Hey there!

I'm a fluffy and I want you to know me a bit better before you start playing my game.

I'll drive you though a path of endless obstacles and I hope we can catch a lot of coins on the way because I need you for rescuing all my friends!
    There are a lot of us and some have also special power-ups!

If you liked our fluffy-extravaganza, would you like to leave us a feedback here, or on the app stores?

Let us know:

• What you liked! :)
    • What you didn't like :(
    • What you'd like to see! :rolleyes:

See you, and of course... enjoy the game!

3. WHAT(games)

WHAT(games) Member

Jan 18, 2018
    Paris
    [​IMG] Hey there!

We have a new update available!

Here's What's New:

* More gold: You can now enjoy up to 25% more gold while guiding your Fluffy through the tubes. Your fave Fluffy can now be unlocked more quickly!

* Fluffy Flush Machine: Let's say you just got the Strawberry Fluffy from the Fluffy Flush Machine. But alas, you're allergic to strawberries... You can now pour another Fluffy drink by watching an ad to get anything BUT the Fluffy you originally received.

* Minor bug fixes and improvements

Let us know if you like the update or drop us a feedback on the game!

4. WHAT(games)

WHAT(games) Member

Jan 18, 2018
    Paris
    [​IMG]

Hi!

We have a new update!

Here's What's New:

*FRESH FLUFFIES: Say hello to 11 new Fluffies, each with its own power. #
    The Ghost has a unique aesthetic - it's transparent!
    # Use this spooky trait to see right through it and better navigate around whatever obstacles lie ahead.

*2 NEW OBSTACLES: #️ Keep your senses sharp (and your Fluffies soft) as you traverse 2 new, challenging tunnels: the Spiral # and the Rock & Chainsaw!

*NEW COLLECTION INTERFACE: It’s now easier to browse through your adorable collection - so you can pick your fave Fluffies faster!

*Minor bug fixes and overall improvements

Let us know how you're finding the new update, and do provide us with any feedback you may have! :)

5. WHAT(games)

WHAT(games) Member

Jan 18, 2018
    Paris
    #5 WHAT(games), Mar 21, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2018
    [​IMG]

Hi all! A brand-new update is available now!

Here's What's New:

*FRESH FLUFFIES: # Say hello to 15 adorable new Fluffies for you to play with, some of which can be unlocked by taking on Challenges.

*DAILY CHALLENGES: #️ Discover new ways to play in a variety of fun challenges including Fidget Spinner (with rotating obstacles), Mannequin (where ice forms on the screen when you move) and many more! Prevail to unlock great rewards including new special Fluffies and Gold! Play every day and watch your collection fill up!

*MORE FUN: Watch your favorite Fluffies jump by going to the Main Menu and giving 'em a little tap! #

Let us know your thoughts on the update! :D

6. WHAT(games)

WHAT(games) Member

Jan 18, 2018
    Paris
    #6 WHAT(games), Jun 4, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2018
    [​IMG]

Hey everyone!

It's been a while since our last update, but not to worry - our newest update is now live in the stores!

Here's What's New:

*FRESH FLUFFIES: Float away with the Cloud, have a sweet run with the Brownie, soak up with the Sponge, and much more!

Let us know your thoughts on the new Fluffies! :D