Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 11-26-2013, 04:05 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okaycat View Post
Hey I've been playing this game a while... I really love it! My alliance is Golden Neko (my player name is "Koneko-chan")... How do you get the xmas tree that gives you extra troops in the holiday update?
Accordind to the in game news, the tree only becomes available from the 1st of December.
Old 11-26-2013, 04:11 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

oh cool thanks i missed seeing that in the news... can't wait until Dec 1st!
Old 12-23-2013, 01:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeillusion View Post
No I don't , I've belonged to the community for awhile. I made a new account on ta, my old one is dxviro. just promoting a game i love. I Wanna see the community grow!
My other post can be deleted , I created this one cause it's official with all the info and screenshots (:
DxViro is the name of the moderator of Space Ape's forums. You do work for the game and you are trying to lie about it to make the game look better.

This should throw up a lot of red flags about the type of game it is...

While it is a good game, players have had issues with some of the aspects involving real $$$ that are not only being ignored, but are being covered up and buried on Space Ape's forums by you, yourself DxViro.
Old 12-23-2013, 02:02 AM
👮 Spam Police 🚓

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamuraiSiegeplayer View Post
DxViro is the name of the moderator of Space Ape's forums. You do work for the game and you are trying to lie about it to make the game look better.

This should throw up a lot of red flags about the type of game it is...

While it is a good game, players have had issues with some of the aspects involving real $$$ that are not only being ignored, but are being covered up and buried on Space Ape's forums by you, yourself DxViro.
Well that is a new turn of events.
What are these real money issuses?
Old 12-23-2013, 08:51 AM

I am a volunteer moderator. I do not get paid, I do not work for them nor reciece any benefit at all. I was just promoting a game that I love! Oh and if you look I became one after I told everyone about this (:

Edit: being buried? If you contact support and show the recieps (usually Apple sends you an email after a purchase) I'm sure they'll help. I don't have anything to do with that, I just browse the forums for profanity / clean them up. Also, you do know that's apples side right? For instance; making a transaction for diamonds while your wifi quickly cuts out. During which apple will charge you but you do not reciece diamonds. That happens with any game, and the 4 times it's happened with me apple has apologized and said it was there end of the stick. ^.^ siege on!

Ps: I personally known the CS team and there a group of "few" and are very nice. There swamped with work since samurai siege has sky rocketed and they're working as hard as they can. Remember to email them a second time if they do not get back to you, although I know there happy to help you (:

Last edited by Zeillusion; 12-23-2013 at 08:58 AM..
Old 12-05-2014, 11:36 AM

Hi, if folks are still playing this, my alliance is looking for new members. Search for us ingame -- "chi squared" is the name.

We're small but active and supportive, and are seeking like minded mature players to join us.