iPad STREET FIGHTER IV Volt - [Capcom]

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ImNoSuperMan, Jun 29, 2011.

1. CaptYadierPR

CaptYadierPR Well-Known Member

Mar 27, 2012
    Network Marketing
    Puerto Rico
    #26941 CaptYadierPR, May 1, 2012
    Last edited: May 1, 2012
    Weird huh? My old account is on a phone i have in my drawer which the sim card reader is fked so i cant use as phone to call so its basicly an ipod.
    When i changed phones i used the same GCID and i just got a another profile with the same name and same record at the time.
    Weird i tought it would sync with the same one but i seems that if your new phone (device) doesnt have the cookies that you have on the old one it would create a new profile with same stats
    Edit
    By cookies i mean the safari browser cookies

2. DuysterTheBeast

DuysterTheBeast Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2012
    CA, USA
    GGs capt. You have a very good viper. one of the best i've fought :)

3. CaptYadierPR

Mar 27, 2012
    Network Marketing
    Puerto Rico
    GGs duyster you basicly played my 3 weaknesses at the end the 3 grabbers
    Even when you played others using a throw tactic i still have trouble (aka gief,abel,honda, and your chun li, cammy)
    9-6 For you

4. DuysterTheBeast

DuysterTheBeast Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2012
    CA, USA
    Lets do it again soon. I have to get back to work.

5. TheXion

TheXion Well-Known Member

Jan 29, 2012
    Student Physiotherapist
    Leonel's creepy roommate
  6. CaptYadierPR

Mar 27, 2012
    Network Marketing
    Puerto Rico
    lmfao

7. HarlequinRogue

HarlequinRogue Well-Known Member

Jan 20, 2012
    Shanghai
    When got a new iPhone I managed to port everything over. I'm not enirely sure how, but I don't question it

8. slrc_91

slrc_91 Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2011
    Student
    Cozumel, Mexico
    After a time without playing Volt, I've been playing for a while on both servers. I managed to reach 4750 BPs and a better winning streak. Unfortunately I remembered why Volt started to dislike me: quitters (on friendly matches) on the US server and the long time waiting for an opponent every time that I want to play on the Japanese server.

For some reason, even when I'm now a casual player, I really miss version 1.2 of the game...

9. HarlequinRogue

HarlequinRogue Well-Known Member

Jan 20, 2012
    Shanghai
    I haven't played on US server in weeks. But I'm sad that a 3k Ken quit on me in jap server... Seems like everyone and their dog knows how to RQ (except me!).

Then I remember that playing people who frequent TA boards is AWESOME

10. D4Gamers

D4Gamers Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2012
    ...Which is why I mash DP and Ultra During all of Yun's Combos :)

11. Apprunner

Apprunner Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2011
    Yun is so OP.

12. berserk_2nd

berserk_2nd Well-Known Member

Dec 25, 2011
    haha:D

13. TheXion

Jan 29, 2012
    Student Physiotherapist
    Leonel's creepy roommate
    This post made Cammy erect.
    She's such a bitch, I wouldn't date her lol

14. Apprunner

Sep 21, 2011
    I can feel the salty Cammy love. I love it. :D

15. berserk_2nd

berserk_2nd Well-Known Member

Dec 25, 2011
    If Cammy can erect, I wouldn't date her either.....

16. Apprunner

Sep 21, 2011
    LOL. Damn, that was funny. :D

17. TheXion

Jan 29, 2012
    Student Physiotherapist
    Leonel's creepy roommate
    Don't worry someone will find her a true love (or a quickie)....one day....

18. TheXion

Jan 29, 2012
    Student Physiotherapist
    Leonel's creepy roommate
    Did you hold P or K for like an hour!?!?!?

19. HEIF_37

HEIF_37 Well-Known Member

Jan 3, 2012
    Speaking of cammy salt.

Yesterday I had about 10 mins to play some quick games. First game of day, choose honda, run into a cammy player named "Amarreddy"

So.... he plays run away cammy.... he dominates my honda first round because I keep jumping into uppercuts and getting hit by spiral arrows, his execution timing was on point with counters.... so then second round I decide to play a little bit more of his game, walk slowly, FA the spiral arrows, get the footsie game in, manage to block a spiral arrow and hit ultra. 3rd round, I act like an idiot and just keep jumping into everyting and he kills me.

So, time to use Bison. I get completely dominated both rounds. He kept walking backwards, I kept trying to chase him down and he just dominated me for 2 rounds straight.

So we rematch, but this time while I am selecting Bison, I say outloud to myself "Get life lead and walk backwards, play his game. Get life lead and walkbackwards" I really was saying this outloud... match starts, I get a knee press right off the bat while he makes move forward then with my little bit of life lead I just keep walking backwards.. he squated for a while but I wasnt having it, reminded myself again keep turtling dont jump into his stupid BS. So he finally makes a move and starts coming twords me with perfect timing I FA his spiral arrow, 3 cr light kicks to psycho crusher. I did this the entire round until he went for random ultra to chip me and make me lose my perfect... well I was ready, teleported away, teleported back and kicked him for perfect.

Next round same thing, I must have FA him like 6 times, all cr light kicks into pyscho crusher and then the spam started, he couldnt get near me, couldnt even touch me started spamming mass uppercuts and spiral arrows all over the place, still didnt touch me. I went for ex headstomp after his whiffed uppercut.. he RQ.

I was about to double perfect this asshole run away cammy and he RQ, go figure.

run away Bison is insanely powerful... he has good counters and if you dont have porjectiles you are in a lot of trouble. I can not play like this though, I forced myself this one game but it was so terribly annoying.

Anyway, end of my salt rant.

20. Apprunner

Sep 21, 2011
    Dude...that guy is a rage quitter. He has beaten me 3 times in mirrors. So its like 20-3. lol :D

Anyway, played PSXsquall last night...it was 3-3. Some key observations are that when he played aggressive, i won. When I played aggressive sometimes, i won but sometimes, I just got killed badly. The difference is that when I can get on a mixup streak, i win handidly but when I force the action, i get worked.

The only difference between you two are the play styles. When you play like he does, i actually think its a 6-4 match...not a 7-3. You guys are so good that you can overcome that deficit easily. You have to play turtle to beat Cammy. Its the only way to overcome :)