Charadium II ($1.99->FREE) & Charadium II HD ($2.99->99c)

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by goiMot, Feb 24, 2012.

1. goiMot

goiMot Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2009
    Physician

Draw Mania

On5
    Draw Mania is a fast & furious draw-and-guess multiplayer game that guarantees you’ll be drawn in. Your goal is to draw …
    $1.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Draw Mania is a fast & furious draw-and-guess multiplayer game that guarantees you’ll be drawn in. Your goal is to draw a given word, and other players have to guess that word. Draw Mania is the evolution of our game Charadium. New name, new icon, new features! Sounds simple, but it's unbelievable how amazingly fun and addictive this process is! You can play live games or turn-based games with your family, friends or other players from all around the world. Get Draw Mania and dive into the drawing and guessing fun! !!! WINNER - Best Social Mobile Game award - International Mobile Gaming Awards (IMGA) 2012! !!! WINNER - Best Board Game - Best App Ever Awards (BAE) 2011! !!! WINNER - Best Use of Social Gaming Platform Game - BAE 2009! The paid version includes all artistic tools: the rich color palette and realistic brushes. It also has no ads.
    Information
    Seller:On5
    Genre:Puzzle, Word
    Release:Dec 07, 2011
    Updated:Nov 16, 2013
    Version:2.495
    Size:16.7 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (6)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

Draw Mania HD

On5
    Draw Mania is a fast & furious draw-and-guess multiplayer game that guarantees you’ll be drawn in. Your goal is to draw …
    $2.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Draw Mania is a fast & furious draw-and-guess multiplayer game that guarantees you’ll be drawn in. Your goal is to draw a given word, and other players have to guess that word. Draw Mania is the evolution of our game Charadium. New name, new icon, new features! Sounds simple, but it's unbelievable how amazingly fun and addictive this process is! You can play live games or turn-based games with your family, friends or other players from all around the world. Get Charadium and dive into the drawing and guessing fun! !!! WINNER - Best Social Mobile Game award - International Mobile Gaming Awards (IMGA) 2012! !!! WINNER - Best Board Game - Best App Ever Awards (BAE) 2011! !!! WINNER - Best Use of Social Gaming Platform Game - BAE 2009! The paid version includes all artistic tools: the rich color palette and realistic brushes. It also has no ads.
    Information
    Seller:On5
    Genre:Puzzle, Word
    Release:Dec 07, 2011
    Updated:Nov 16, 2013
    Version:
    Size:0.0
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (2)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

2. EfratBarTal

EfratBarTal Well-Known Member

Mar 5, 2011
    Female
    CEO
    Tel-Aviv
    interesting. and obviously i love the girl in the promo vid.. this is really below the belt advertisement :rolleyes:

3. mr.Ugly

mr.Ugly Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2009
    Berlin, Germany
    below the belt? how so, because there is a smiling female in a video? o_O

4. EfratBarTal

EfratBarTal Well-Known Member

Mar 5, 2011
    Female
    CEO
    Tel-Aviv
    yeah... she's quite a looker :) did you notice she runs her fingers through her hair in two of her three shots? :)

anyway, back to topic.. the first time i played, i played for about 30 minutes straight. it just sucked me right in. excellent social experience. lots of fun..

5. andsoitgoes

andsoitgoes Well-Known Member

I think maybe you've lived in Tel-Aviv for too long ;).

The commercial really didn't emphasize her "appeal" at all, really. I would bet a pretty penny that they didn't intend on getting a response that way. I half wonder if it was just friends and family who were used as the "actors".

Outside of that, the ad was terrible. I know it's like Pictonary because I have some common sense, but it did a meh job explaining what you could do, how you could play it and such. Maybe I'll grab the iPad version but...

6. andsoitgoes

andsoitgoes Well-Known Member

What is with these new posters?! Is this a new stupid bot thing or spammer? This is the second group of posters I've seen come in and do nothing other than quote and repeat other posters. It's just weird.

7. amusing Grace

amusing Grace Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2008
    Music, Muse, Magick
    Berlin, Germany
    Yeah, i´ve been wondering about that, too.

8. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    Everyone needs this game.

9. Synthesyze

Synthesyze Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    Extremely great game, I strongly suggest this for everybody.

Even better on the iPad I'd bet, so get your hands on it!

10. goiMot

goiMot Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2009
    Physician
    The HD version is FREE today.

11. AlienTOUCH

AlienTOUCH Member

Dec 25, 2011
    Omg yes!!!!!!!!!

12. awp69

awp69 Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2009