Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 05-07-2013, 12:35 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

I pretty much agree with what you said and the wiki is looking good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by meatz666 View Post
Vampire: Very versatile, since it haunts and attacks. If it kills, the enemy turns to a Bat, that is awesome to block your opponent's path or attract the mob for some your Monster - their Monster - Mob gangbang.
While the vampire is definitely my go-to scary the one thing that can be troublesome is the bat. Many times I've been pushing to take a town fast and the extra fright coin to move that bat out of the way before I can move the vampire to the house to scare it can be a bit of a pain. Overall a very good unit but the ghost is growing on me. I find getting him to level 2 before bringing him out is best but that could be said for the vampire as well.
Old 05-08-2013, 05:17 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtNJ View Post
IAP does look to matter.

For example, Ghost is a one shot kill that is slow. Either IAP scary monsters is a clear upgrade over ghost.

Vampires seem excellent when you are playing with the free monsters since they eat ghosts in one shot. However, because the IAP scarys have more health, the vampire's attack becomes very costly to use, taking 2 or 3 hits to kill. Thus, even if the IAP scary monster's specials dont wow you, they are better overall.
Yeah, it's a shame not having enough unlocked Scary Monsters to replace the Ghost. IMO, ghost is not for your main haunting monster. He's best to harass the totality of enemy's neighborhood, or dealing a killing blow by teleporting to behind the enemy lines.

Don't agree with the Vampire. He's a haunting unit, the fact that he has an attack is already advantage. Don't waste your valuable Fear Points trying to take down units with a Vampire lvl 1. Actually, in the first turn, I always gamble. I buy an extra room, and cross my fingers for getting 2 Vampire Belfries in the first turn. Do a Vampire lvl 2, and in your second turn, you may attack with him (2-4 is pretty decent), or start haunting. With just one unit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rael42 View Post
I pretty much agree with what you said and the wiki is looking good.

While the vampire is definitely my go-to scary the one thing that can be troublesome is the bat. Many times I've been pushing to take a town fast and the extra fright coin to move that bat out of the way before I can move the vampire to the house to scare it can be a bit of a pain. Overall a very good unit but the ghost is growing on me. I find getting him to level 2 before bringing him out is best but that could be said for the vampire as well.
Thanks man! Go there and leave a comment. The cutting pictures is the part that really takes my time, but I'm almost in the end. I want to do a Monster index, so you can easily compare monsters. After finishing Monsters/Items I'll do it.

The Vampire Bat is very interesting. I'm getting a HUGE advantage just to throw the Bat right into the enemy's first stair. Or the enemy has to take the longer path, or kill the Bat. In that way you make the enemy waste at least 2 Fear Points. So, the Vampire is a Scary unit, with attack, and is even able to make the enemy bleed Fear Points with it's Bat. Is a awesome unit.
Old 05-22-2013, 03:31 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Why can I not get this game yet? I'm in the US, but it doesn't show up in the app store...
Old 12-11-2013, 12:33 PM

Is it just me, or does the icon look like a young vampire getting ready to squeeze and/or motor-boat a woman with large breasts in a red dress...
Old 06-22-2014, 03:51 PM

Hmm, I thought this game was free with IAPs?