The final poll! Vote the best LOST island (TimeGeeks contest)

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by ivanovich, Nov 10, 2010.

?

What's the best island?

Poll closed Nov 13, 2010.
  1. Sk47z

22.7%
  2. Saiyukialex

2.3%
  3. M.A.S.

44.5%
  4. iInfamouSs

7.0%
  5. Vicente.ramirezch

1.6%
  6. Camihq

13.3%
  7. SupercrazY

5.5%
  8. Starscream1017

1.6%
  9. Wizman

5.5%
  1. ivanovich

ivanovich Well-Known Member

The 3 best island of each poll are here to check what is the best island
    PS: Now the votes will be public and it will be closed in 3 days ;)

1. Sk47z
    [​IMG]

2. Saiyukialex
    [​IMG]

3. M.A.S.
    [​IMG]

4. iInfamouSs
    [​IMG]

5. Vicente.ramirezch
    [​IMG]

6. Camihq
    [​IMG]

7. SupercrazY
    [​IMG]

8. Starscream1017
    [​IMG]

9. Wizman
    [​IMG]

2. Starscream1017

Starscream1017 Well-Known Member

Nov 6, 2010
    PLEASE VOTE 4 ME

i know its not as detailed as the others,here's why:
    my guy is actually Lost. no other ppl, no tents, no helipad..
    no one to ask for help, nothing..
    his plane crashed on a tiny island, he has no tools to fix it. & even if he somehow managed to fix it, the island isnt big enough for him to take off.
    there are no helicopters flying around, nothing.
    look at the fear in his face..
    to survive he would have to eat the boars, the snake,the monkey or fishes from the pond or ocean..
    & drink either pond water or his own urine which is sterile.. drinking sea water will lead to dehydration & kill him quicker..
    will he be able to fix the radio on his plane & radio for help?
    or will the statue on top of the mountain lead to some underground shelter with food & supplies & hopefully other ppl, (he hopes for women *fingers crossed*)
    nobody knows...

LOST....

Thanks to everyone who voted for me & got me to the finals! i appriciate the support!

3. camihq

camihq Well-Known Member

May 2, 2010
    Finland
    #3 camihq, Nov 10, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2010
    Yay! ;)

And this will end.. ?

4. WizMan

WizMan Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2009
    Please vote for my island number 9. I spend some time doing it as the game screen is small and it wasn't easy squeezing everything on iphone screen.

5. WizMan

WizMan Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2009
    Let's see if you can spot these 11 questions on my island:

1. a guy trying to use fire to set free his friend.

2. a brown bearded tourist.

3. a person vomitting after seeing a naked guy

4. Jason the friday killer

5. how many stray cats vs dogs are there?

6. how many people are escaping and how many people are stranded on the island?

7. how many aliens are there on the island?

8. how many snakes and bees are there?

9. spot the number of people in the sea swimming.

10. How many different aliens are there on the island.

11. How many aborigines people are there on the island?

6. sk47z

sk47z Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2010
    wow.. thx for voting me to get here.
    pls continue to vote for me ya :)

7. WizMan

WizMan Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2009
    Thanks for the people who voted for me. Keep on voting for me and try to answer the 11 questions as a teaser. :)

8. songbird

songbird Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2009
    #8 songbird, Nov 10, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2010
    I like the way this contest made soooo many new members join the forum.... :rolleyes:

Shouldn't there be a rule about all members having to have been a part of TA for at least a couple days now.... ?

9. camihq

camihq Well-Known Member

May 2, 2010
    Finland
    Same here.. :rolleyes:

10. ColeDaddy

ColeDaddy Silver Supporter<br>Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Mar 20, 2010
    Male
    Sojourner
    Washington D.C.
    I like them all, but, IMHO, WizMan's is best because it captures the cluttered craziness of the game.

11. iInfamouSs

iInfamouSs Well-Known Member

Aug 8, 2010
    Spatium
    Please vote for my island!

12. WizMan

WizMan Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2009
    Thanks for the heads up. Frankly I put in some effort to make it look like the rest of the puzzles in the game. :) If the developer can include my winning entry (if I win) :eek:, it will be great. I like creating the pictures. Wonder if there will be community contributed levels in the updates so everyone can share levels and input their own questions.

13. WizMan

WizMan Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2009
    please vote for my lost island.

Much thanks!

14. WizMan

WizMan Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2009
    please vote for me and my efforts to do the picture in a small screen. Looking forward to play the ipad version.

15. songbird

songbird Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2009
    #15 songbird, Nov 14, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2010
    Wow, the poll results as they are now 1. Violate TA's rules of not making new accounts and 2. show some pretty poor 'strategies'.... by some entrants. :(

16. hasio_john

hasio_john Well-Known Member

Hahaha .. the poll is a bullsh.... , a LOT of multiple accounts!!!
    FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:
    [​IMG]

17. Stan

Stan Well-Known Member

Feb 15, 2010
    USA
    Agreed. This is ridiculous.

18. iInfamouSs

iInfamouSs Well-Known Member

Aug 8, 2010
    Spatium
    Thanks to those people who voted for me... and congrats to M.A.S. ;)

19. M.A.S.

M.A.S. Well-Known Member

Oct 3, 2009
    Well...First, I would like to thank everyone who voted for me.

Thank you VERY MUCH !!!!!!!

:D:D:D:D

--

About the poll:

I can speak for myself ...

Before the vote, I even asked to ivanovich if it wouldn't be more fair an internal vote, ie, between (ONLY) the developers of the game....

The answer?

And he was right. There is no perfect solution.

Many here have asked for help (with friends).

Is that wrong? No. Something prevented if asked for help? No.

I only ask friends to vote for me too. And I can prove:

http://www.palmforum.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=41112

I did not use and do not use dirty methods used by someone.

And not break any rules.

20. ivanovich

ivanovich Well-Known Member

Congrats to M.A.S for the be winner of the contest :D

To the other participants: You can choose one app of Ivanovich Games for a free promocode. Send me a private message with your choose ;)

If you don't have the paid version of TimeGeeks my personal choice will be this one.

Time Geeks: Find All!

Time Geeks: Find All! has been hailed by critics as one of the essential games for iPhone for its great beauty, easy han…
    TouchArcade Rating:
    $0.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Time Geeks: Find All! has been hailed by critics as one of the essential games for iPhone for its great beauty, easy handling and fun. And defined by players as the best game of searches carrying seek & find games to a new dimension.

* GEEKS SERIES JOKES:
    Find all the "Lost" and other Pop Culture references in awesome scenarios plenty of funny details.

* GORGEOUS PIXELART GRAPHICS:
    Get your retina display and enjoy with the most detailed pixel art scenarios in the AppStore. Discover the lost island, the stadium, the big city, the worms land, etc. Lot of new places that surely will surprise you.

* FANS & CRITICS AGREE: TIME GEEKS FOR iOS IS AN AMAZING GAME…

- APPLE: Featured as "New and Noteworthy”, “What’s hot” and “Staff favorites” in several countries.
    - SLIDE TO PLAY: "Puts a refreshing twist on hidden object games while tapping into every gamer's inner geek." — Rating: Must have! 4/4.
    - TUAW: Time Geeks is a lot of fun, and it's definitely a full-featured title that's worth a look no matter what kind of games you like.
    - TOUCHARCADE: If you've ever enjoyed a Where's Waldo book (or the game), or really any other hidden object game on the App Store, Time Geeks: Find All! is a game you need on your device. (And our forum members agree.) The pixel art is great, the graphics look amazing on the Retina Display, and the randomization of the target items in games means you can play through it again and again.
    - APPADVICE: The best seek and find game yet in the App Store because of the personality packed in. There is so much humor and detail in every scene on top of so much enjoyment of scouring the amazing images — Rating:4/5 Should buy.
    - TOUCHREVIEWS: "Unique game that should be in everyone’s collection" — Rating:5/5.
    - APPTILT: "Seriously, a wonderful piece of entertainment." — Rating: 9/10.
    - GAMEZEBO: "Time Geeks: Find All! is the kind of game you won't put down for a whole host of reasons." — Rating: 4.5/5.

* NO TIME FOR BORING:
    - More than 250 challenges.
    - Classic history with 11 amazing missions.
    - 9 minigames and lot of game modes.
    - Multiplayer game! 2 friends sharing one device or play with others via Game Center.
    - Editor: build your own Pixel Art scenario and share it with your friends in Facebook.
    - Game Centerto share your records and get achievements.

* ENJOY THE ORIGINAL HISTORY:
    The Zoorgs have caused distortion in space-time moving people, animals and objects from their place of origin.
    Our friends the Time Geeks need to find them all to avoid a total collapse of space-time before it is too late!

A game produced by Ivanovich Games & Cory Games. Based in Time Geeks ©Newgeek Games/Popchild TM. All artwork © Popchild TM."

We are working in free updates with new cool missions. Coming soon!! We love to hear your comments/suggestions at [email protected]
    Information
    Seller:
    Genre:Adventure, Family, Kids
    Release:Sep 27, 2010
    Updated:Nov 30, -0001
    Version:
    Size:0.0
    User Rating: (7)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

If you already have the paid version of TimeGeeks i would advise you TwisTouch.
    We have sent a free update of this game to apple (now in revision process) with game center, retina display and lot of new improvements for this universal game.

TwisTouch Premium

The multitouch revolution is here! Take every fire with its color but use one different finger for each fire! Totally cr…
    $0.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    The multitouch revolution is here! Take every fire with its color but use one different finger for each fire! Totally crazy idea that give you fun and make you think too.

★★★★★ Features ★★★★★
    ✓ Arcade mode (infinite levels).
    ✓ Frenetic mode (infinite levels).
    ✓ 78 ingenious puzzle levels for the iPad.
    ✓ 62 brilliant puzzle levels for the iPhone.
    ✓ Level editor (create your own levels).
    ✓ Game Center full integration.
    ✓ OpenFeint with achievements.
    ✓ Universal bin (iPad version included).
    ✓ Retina display adapted.

★★★★★ Reviews ★★★★★
    "TwisTouch is a great combination of dexterity and puzzle solving that offers unique gameplay that i haven't come across elsewhere. The gameplay is simple, but you will quickly get your brain and fingers twisted up in knots. I'm usually pretty good at thinking through spatial puzzles. However, this game has had me turning my iPad around, trying to figure out how to orient my hands, craning my neck to look at it from a different angle and then is still challenging to move to the right place even once you know what you want to do. Sometimes the solution is simple but getting my fingers to do what i want is toug" By Finandir

"If you ever played the game Twister and ever wanted to play it on your iPhone, this is the perfect game for you. This game features all the fun of manipulating yourself into awkward positions only with your fingers. Very fun on iPhone and exceptional on iPad. Also a lot of value in it since you can create your own levels" By BST
    Information
    Seller:
    Genre:Board, Puzzle
    Release:Jun 23, 2010
    Version:
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (2)

If do you like the puzzle+retro+platforms... you would choose iBumpy Galaxy. 115 levels are waiting for you

iBumpy Galaxy

Bumpy was a big star in video games, back in the day. Now, you’re kicking some serious butt with the wildly amped up ver…
    $0.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Bumpy was a big star in video games, back in the day. Now, you’re kicking some serious butt with the wildly amped up version on your iPhone or iPod Touch. The music, creativity and challenge will hold you for hours at a time, if you’re up for it. Think you’re ready for the new generation of Bumpy? Click “…More” to learn why you should download this App today!

“I am really enjoying iBumpy Galaxy! The level editor is a great feature and there are so many levels to play through. This ones a keeper"
    - TouchGamer3g

“ it's a fantastic conversion of the original bumpy i've played for years on my pc.”
    - foxmulderlino

Retro Bumpy was big in his day. If you don’t remember him, ask your dad. Then whip out your iPhone and watch Pops pale as sees you spring into action with iBumpy Galaxy. Gaming will never be the same for you – or your poor father.

Use caution and common sense with this app because it is highly addictive. This is Bumpy on steroids, rocking to the music, ready for fast action, your input and a big challenge. iBumpy Galaxy is the old classic reborn into a new generation - yours.

Hope you’re prepared for lots of skill testing challenges because iBumpy Galaxy issues them one after the after. You’ve got to stay sharp and focused if you intend to win and move to the next planet level. There are 115 levels in the full game, by the way. If you’re not a strong player when you start, you will be by the time you’re finished. In fact, you’ll be a master at dealing with slippery floors, spikes, potions, destructible bricks and a big bunch of other surprises. Yes, it’s a new universe out there and you can be part of it.

With iBumpy Galaxy, you may never be bored again. The incredible graphics and music alone are enough to flood you with visual and audio stimulation. Add to that the mental and reflexive responses necessary for gameplay and you’ve got a fully engaging game.

Features:
    * 115 surprising levels bursting with creativity
    * 32 OpenFeint achievements to unlock (1,000 points)
    * 3 levels of difficulty for each planet
    * Perfectly adapted controls
    * Very detailed graphic environment 
    * Retro inspired sounds and effects
    * Music composed by Neal Stellpflug that is compatible with your iPod library
    * 9 different planets with their corresponding Open Feint record lists
    * 1 extra planet with 15 levels, allowing you to create your own levels
    * 3 different medals awarded according to the score achieved for each level

If you’re still trying to decide if iBumpy Galaxy is for you, consider the following: you’ll be fully revved while playing, you’ll earn OpenFeint points and you can even design your own custom levels. Oh, let’s not forget about the stellar music that helps you keep your rhythm as you play or the medal you could win.

Any questions?
    There are three levels of difficulty for each planet, so you should probably get started right away. Download iBumpy Galaxy now and start building your game muscles.

If you want to be really nice, let your parents in on it, too. Challenge them to an Old School vs New World tournament and may the best generation win!

Why are you still here when you could already be playing?

See this game App in action here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vFiPkVxp40
    Information
    Seller:
    Genre:Action, Arcade
    Release:Aug 05, 2010
    Version:
    User Rating: (5)

If do you like stimulate your brain cells with no time limits and using only one finger... you can choose iDount Connect

iDonutConnect

iDonutConnect is a game that despite its apparent simplicity is different from the rest by their high level of difficult…
    $0.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    iDonutConnect is a game that despite its apparent simplicity is different from the rest by their high level of difficulty, which makes it very addictive when you discover how to reach the difficult levels.

The rules are simple: You have to group the same type of iDonuts in pairs or trios (as indicated by the level) to disappear. But only with horizontal or vertical lines (not Diagonal). The only way to win the level is to eliminate all iDonuts.

The game is designed to be enjoyed anytime and anywhere as there is no time limit and this is one of the few games that can be operated with one hand.

Moreover, much of the time not even need a finger, since before the beginning of each level you need to use just your eyes and intelligence to locate the iDonuts that can only be connected in one way and figuring out how the other can be combined.

The game consists of 740 levels grouped into 5 packs of increasing difficulty plus some added surprises.

You can see a ingame video in searching "idonutconnect" youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffLZ4NAykME

What are you waiting for check it yourself?
    Information
    Seller:
    Genre:Puzzle, Strategy
    Release:Oct 13, 2009
    Version:
    User Rating:Unrated

If do you like iDonut Connect but is too slow for you... you can try iDonutGP, the arcade version of iDonut Connect

iDonutGP

iDonutGP seems a tipical puzzle game, but it's a good example that how 2 simple rules can turn into something that makes…
    $1.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    iDonutGP seems a tipical puzzle game, but it's a good example that how 2 simple rules can turn into something that makes you think and amuse

This is the arcade version of the original game iDonutConnect. Now there are not so complicated levels but on the other hand you will need mental rapidity and skill to overcome the different challenges that the game raises.

The entire game is focused to be played in tension and under the competitive spirit that insinuates the initials "GP". So, you will be able to compare your skill in a global ranking and play 3 different types of online challenges based in ScoreLoop social platform.

WHAT'S INSIDE
    - 45 challenges grouped in 3 levels of difficulty.
    - 3 different types of challenges based in the social platform ScoreLoop
    - Ingame music compatible with ipod
    - Infinite additcion and fun.
    - Translation in native english, spanish, french, German, Italian and Portuguese.
    - Constant upgrades with more features

GAME PLAY VIDEO
    Search "idonutgp" in youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nphCsNprnLs

Enjoy connecting donuts!! :-)
    Details in www.ivanovichgames.com
    Information
    Seller:
    Genre:Puzzle, Strategy
    Release:Oct 21, 2009
    Version: