Avenger iPhone game is coming!!!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Nafiz ur rahman, Jun 6, 2012.

1. Nafiz ur rahman

Nafiz ur rahman Active Member

May 29, 2012
    Software market analyst
    Dhaka
    #1 Nafiz ur rahman, Jun 6, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2012
    I have created 3 cool games among all my iPhone apps. Escape boat was one of them. But this game is pretty simple racing boat game. So last month I decided to make an avenger game. I think its illegal to use Avenger word directly. So I start developing this game and decide to release it as an upgraded version. I have created some boat according to the theme of avengers. Batman vehicle has turned into a Batman boat. A cool thor looking boat has also in new version. The more interesting thing, I have put James Bond and Hulk boat inside in this game.. You will also get Yoda(star war) ship as a boat. I have increased the laps and also its views. More or less I hope this game will be an all out Avenger boat game.. By the way I have increased boat's fire power. The blasts will be more awesome then before. I am going to release it this months and planing about 20th JUNE. It is complete. I am feeling trouble with in app purchase procedure right now. So please wish me luck for this game... ^_^
    this is escape boat facebook fan page. Please join with this page for latest updates :)
    http://www.facebook.com/escapeboats

2. crex

crex Doctor of Game of the Week-ology

Oct 18, 2010
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    Yoda has always been my favorite Avenger..........

3. Nafiz ur rahman

Nafiz ur rahman Active Member

May 29, 2012
    Software market analyst
    Dhaka
    I hope I will march Marvel heros with DC comics next time :D :D

4. lepeos

lepeos Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2010
    Cool, I've always wanted a game explaining the whole back story of the Avengers and their boats. And having Batman along should certainly help