Name your Dailies

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Taeles, May 6, 2015.

1. Taeles

Taeles Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Aug 5, 2011
    #1 Taeles, May 6, 2015
    Last edited: May 6, 2015
    I'm actually finding this feature/mechanic in games appealing. Gives me a reason to play and progress. Free to play games with this feel like a way of progressing along side the iap mechanic. These are the ones Keeping me active.

Heroes Charge
    . Plenty of dailies that award you exp, coin and iap. The dailies cover the entire spread of all gameplay mechanics.

Mortal Kombat
    . These dailies focus on one of the three currencies, the one guaranteed to give a gold card every time you hit the required amount.

Marvel Future Fight
    . This game mechanically is a whole lot like heroes charge and its dailies are no different than that game. Award you experience, ingame coin, iap here and there and cover the spread of gameplay mechanics.

Final Fantasy Record Keeper
    . Daily changes each day, reward changes with it. The daily event can be farmed allllll day long if you like.

Real Racing 3
    . One daily, coin doubler for first race of the day. Not very rewarding at all unless you happen to have unlocked the endurance kings and have the top end vehicle for it. Then it becomes very rewarding, heh.

What games do you all play that have dailies and that dont offend you?

2. CrazedJava

CrazedJava Well-Known Member

Jan 29, 2015
    Injustice/WWE Immortals/Mortal Kombat X are the three I spend the most time with now and I think they do a good job. I could take or leave Injustice or Immortals since it's just a gimme and rarely anything great but it can be a nice little boost.

MKX at least has daily missions that award premium currency. It's not earth-shattering but if you're consistent it will eventually add up for enough to buy premium characters.

3. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Just FFRK and Marvel FF for me. then after spending all stamina in both i play the premium stuff.

4. Kenan2000

Kenan2000 Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2013
    Taichi panda

Do at least 3 arena matches,team instances,battlefields,pvp matches,single player instances,elite missions,survival missions,gold missions,etc.

Rewards are nice - chests,gold,constitution pills and etc.

5. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    I play these every day practically for some reason or another. DH5, WWE Immortals, Marvel FF, and usually I dabble in a few others but thats it.

6. CMCI

CMCI New Member

May 26, 2015
    Heroes Charge for sure. I quit CoC but am looking for another. I couldn't get into FFRK but I think I will try future fight. I would play MkX but I play the console version ^^

7. jgeirge

jgeirge Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2015
    Plunder Pirates I find to be one of the better CoC clones if you need a replacement! Also MC5 Daily Tournaments keep me playing