"Eat Your Vegetables" - Honest Response

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by SibaStyle, Dec 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SibaStyle

SibaStyle Active Member

Oct 19, 2011
    Hi Touch Arcade community,

I'm looking for an honest response with regards to your impression of our game ("our" meaning 2 guys)

If you don't mind taking the time could you respond with answers to these questions:

1. Would you click on the icon with the game title "Eat Your Vegetables" YES/NO
    2. Would you take the time to install it. (Free) YES/NO

If you would like to take the time to describe why you said yes or no to both questions, please do.

App Store description

No more television for you until you Eat Your Vegetables!

Super simple, yet addictive game play. Can you tap and swipe? If so, you're qualified for Eat Your Vegetables.

Eat your vegetables and don't eat the nails, rocks, jewelry, hair picks, pitch forks, test tubes, lava lamps or laser guns.

6 Characters with 3 levels for each. You'll love the unique "With Distractions" level for each character. Not only must your baby eat their vegetables, but also keep them from being distracted by sleep, dogs, flies, disco music, asteroid fields, thunderstorms and UFOs.

Attached Files:

2. SibaStyle

SibaStyle Active Member

Oct 19, 2011
    Hi TA community,

I thought I'd share this with you. Our game "Eat Your Vegetables" was actually initially rejected because of violence.

this was from Apple:

15.2 - Apps that depict violence or abuse of children will be rejected
    Additionally, your app contains content or features that depict violence towards, or abuse of, children, which is not allowed on the App Store.

I was in shock, they thought vegetables was violent on children? Anyways, long story short, I was able to convince them that it is not violent. It's my first time ever "winning" in the resolution centre, without having to concede and upload a new binary.

It'll be out on New Years Day.