★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
04-16-2014, 03:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmonkey View Post
For those who prefer Android, it just went live!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...appynightmares

Have fun
Lame

04-16-2014, 04:33 PM
Fantastic, like the whole "flappy bird zombies in my area" situation wasn't scary enough. More flappy nightmares!
04-17-2014, 12:10 AM
I played this with my 22yo brother. I told him everything that would happen in the game. Also he loves scary movies and haunted houses. Right when Flappy came out he freaked out and jumped 6 inches off the couch. I never seem him freak out like that before. Lol
04-17-2014, 04:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolpepper43 View Post
I played this with my 22yo brother. I told him everything that would happen in the game. Also he loves scary movies and haunted houses. Right when Flappy came out he freaked out and jumped 6 inches off the couch. I never seem him freak out like that before. Lol
haha great story glad more people are playing this now!

04-17-2014, 12:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmonkey View Post
haha great story glad more people are playing this now!

YouTube: video
I love the fact that he died (and got scared) twice right when he started. Is it just me, or did the note trigger that? Probably did, like in the normal dungeon nightmares. Either that or i'm just super paranoid. Which i get often in these types of games.
04-17-2014, 03:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamer300 View Post
I love the fact that he died (and got scared) twice right when he started. Is it just me, or did the note trigger that? Probably did, like in the normal dungeon nightmares. Either that or i'm just super paranoid. Which i get often in these types of games.
The best thing about the Nightmare games is that I want the player to be paranoid and keep guessing what is going on. This is what makes it scary
04-17-2014, 04:12 PM
Am I the only person here who would like a paid version of this without ads? Or at least an IAP to disable ads in this.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"