★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
04-24-2014, 02:50 PM
Jerutix - oh, I see "home screen name". I thought it was loading screen. I'll discuss it with the guys. Thanks for your input! ^_^

Sheado.net
Website
Twitter
04-25-2014, 12:03 AM
Okay, I found the option for more gold/ad removal. It's a little bit buried. Maybe I would have found it sooner if I was using more gold (your hints are clever; helpful enough that I usually figure it out and don't need to buy hints).

I would recommend adding a Buy Gold tab to your Options menu for easier visibility.

And I'm still liking the game. The chunks are small enough that I can wrestle through one completely in a sitting without getting bored or frustrated. Good work!

GC: Jerutix -- Love and Peace to all!

04-25-2014, 01:26 PM
Jerutix - aah, thank you for the kind words! That was part of the design - splitting it into era chunks. Glad to hear it works. =)

About purchasing wisdom coins, it was up to a long discussion. Finally, we decided to take the artistic approach. You're right, we were trying to be unobtrusive so players like you wouldn't know there's IAP.

But for players that want to simply remove the ads, ah, that's where the design fell short. I'll be discussing this with the other guys. Thanks for the feedback! =)

Sheado.net
Website
Twitter
04-27-2014, 10:22 PM
I just completed the game. It was very creative and a lot of fun. Some of the later combinations stumped me, so I used about 750 gold by the end.

I enjoyed it!

GC: Jerutix -- Love and Peace to all!
04-28-2014, 01:18 PM
I don't know how I missed this earlier but I just downloaded it and can't wait to play. The artwork is gorgeous and really grabbed me! Love the story line. I will give my thoughts after I have played for a bit 😃
04-29-2014, 01:31 PM
Jerutix - ah I'm so happy to hear that Thanks for giving it a try!

Witedahlia - oooh thanks for the kind words! Our artist will be happy to hear that =D And yah, I'll continue to check this thread periodically, so feel free to leave your thoughts.

Sheado.net
Website
Twitter
04-29-2014, 03:38 PM
I downloaded this yesterday thinking it would be another puzzle game I'd get bored with after a few mins. I'm glad I DID download it though. I was wrong. I'm completely hooked. Love the art style too. Definitely needs a "remove ads" IAP though. (Unless I just haven't found it yet) The ads aren't bad, I just feel bad for playing such a good game for free. I guess I can always pick up a coin pack. Great job though! Loving the game!
04-30-2014, 01:03 PM
Hi NOEN! Thanks for your feedback =) Like I was saying with Jerutix, we shot ourselves in the foot, hiding the IAP. When you click on a black silhouette, clicking on the coin for your total coins will bring up the purchase choices - any purchase will remove ads.

Each of our creatures have several animations. With so many animals in the game, in order to save time, our artist gave them simple shapes. Even then, he nearly had a breakdown with all the animation he needed to do!

We're thinking maybe our screenshots are too "cute".

Sheado.net
Website
Twitter